dirty stuff - Jake Webber

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; 'Would you write a Jake x reader where they've been a relationship for a while but never told anyone so one day when they're hanging out at the trap house sam, Colby and Corey catch them being lovey towards eachother and tease them? '

Warnings; swearing, fluff

Word Count; 1.4k

——

You thought that Jake wouldn't have been as excited as he was, when it was official that he, Colby, Sam and Corey would all be moving back into a house together. Mainly because, this would mean that it would be impossible to sneak in and out of his apartment. There would be no apartment, it would be a house.

It's not like you two are actively sneaking around either. You're together, you've been seeing each other for a long while and only recently has Jake made it official. But in both of your minds, the both of you are dating. The problem with it all is, is that you're worried how some people will react.

Jake isn't really swayed by the fans very much, they mean a lot to him of course, but just because they might not like you, doesn't mean that he's going to break up with you. They could try to dig into you past to find out a bunch of shit about you, and come across absolutely nothing. Because you're clean, and you're not stupid with what you do on the internet.

The most that they could do is find some shit you said as a joke in a Youtube video and attempt to use that against you. But really, they're going to come across jack shit and resort to lying.

You're not saying that his fans, or any of your guys' fans would end up doing this, it's just a hypothetical, and just a factor that you have to consider, sadly. As far as you've seen though, they don't really mind who Jake dates, and that's because they're mostly all hanging around Colby.

You're thankful for that bit. Jake's followers aren't going to come at you, because of how protective they are over him. If you were dating Colby–which will hopefully, never fucking happen–then the fans would immediately try to attack you. It's what they did with Aaron's now ex-girlfriend.

Listen, you didn't know her, and from what you've heard, you don't want to know her. But the fact that she had tried to date Colby before Aaron is shady as shit. The fact that Aaron had even started dating her after that, is sad. Because he was so obviously a rebound, and she was so obviously trying to get with Colby because she wanted to be in the spotlight.

In other words, she's a clout chaser. And she's not the first you've seen with Colby either. Since you've been around him as long as Katrina has. You and him don't go way back, but the both of you are friendly. You went to every pizza night, you teased him, he teased you back. It's a brother-sister relationship.

Anyway, that's off-topic. Back to the reacting thing, you're also worried about how your guys' friends will feel. Jake, Colby and Sam are practically brothers because of how far they go back. Which is Kansas, they knew each other back in Kansas. Sam and Colby are the same age, but Jake is a little younger.

And the fact that you do have that brother-sister relationship with Colby might be a little compromising too. If you and Jake were to break up, what would happen exactly? He'd have to pick sides, and risk offending the other side. Or not pick at all, and tell the both of you that he'll be staying out of it so neither of you can hold a grudge.

It'll be a Corey-Devyn situation all over again.

So, the better thing would be to keep it from them. If you do break up, and you and him start drifting, it won't seem as awkward. The both of you could come up with some lame excuse that you didn't like each other much anyway. It would solve the problem, freak them out a little bit because of how much the both of you do get along, and eventually they would get over it.

And with moving into the trap house, having you go over to hang out all the time is going to tick them off. They're going to know that something is going on between you, it's just a matter of when. How fast their brains will react on it, figure out that you're there often, you two get along very well–some would say a lot better than a couple of friends should–and you hang out in his room most of the time.

Maybe this is Jake's way of telling you that he wants to tell everyone else. Sneaking around has gotten pretty tiring, and it's not like your friends will freak out exactly. They might be surprised at first, but they'll feel comfortable pretty soon after, and then you guys won't have to worry about it much anymore.

But with them knowing and getting comfortable grants the chance of them filming the both of you together. Most likely on accident, but all it takes is one little thing and suddenly the rest of the followers know that you are together. And that they won't be allowed to ship either of you with anyone else, but each other.

The fans are a little weird that way...

You look over to Jake, squinting at him suspiciously. For a second, he doesn't notice, too focused on the video that he's watching. But then, he glances at you briefly, goes back to the video, and does a double-take that just about breaks his neck. You can't help but to burst out laughing, trying to cover your mouth to quiet it down.

"Why?" he whines, pulling you into him a little tighter.

"I have a question." you place your head on his shoulder.

Jake chuckles, "You couldn't have asked me without scaring the shit out of me first?"

You shrug slightly, "Adds to the fun."

He rolls his eyes, but continues to wait. Just as you open your mouth to ask, the back door slams loudly.

You jolt, looking over your shoulder, thinking that you might have time to push him away. But there stands Corey and Colby, shaking their heads.

"Now what do we have here?" Corey asks, crossing his arms.

You press your lips together, looking back at Jake. He tries to keep a straight face, but the second he sees you trying not to laugh, he can't hold it in anymore. You cover your mouth as you press your head against his chest.

"Nothing." Jake tries to get out, but the both of you are laughing into each other.

"Giggling messes!" Colby sounds mad, "Explain yourselves!"

"They've been dating behind our backs." Sam mutteers.

Corey snorts, "It's not like it wasn't obvious or anything, did you see them?"

You finally lift your head, looking to your friends. Corey lazily throws his arms around Colby and snuggles into his neck. It's cringe, and Colby is clearly uncomfortable, but he tries to play along.

"Would you like any soda, my dear?" Corey breathes into Colby's ear.

Colby shivers, "Dude."

Jake shakes his head, "She doesn't sound like that."

"Oh, I bet you would know." Sam raises his eyebrows.

"You've been sneaking her in and out, I bet."

You smile slyly, "I've got this place on lock."

Corey gasps, pretending to faint but absolutely no one catches him. Colby presses his fist to his mouth to suppress the laughter, but there's already tears forming in his eyes. It's hard to deny it, Corey just got a concussion because karmas a bitch.

"Anyway, I think it's time we move to the room." Jake says, picking you up bridal style, Corey gets up from the floor, rubbing his head.

"Wait!" Corey tries to get up, but he slips again.

Jake starts laughing, but he doesn't stop. Sam suddenly throws himself into Colby's arms. Colby struggles for a moment, but they try to follow you.

"No dirty stuff!" Sam protests.

"If you come into the room, you'll be forced to see the dirty stuff." Jake warns, and then they stop where they're standing in the hallway.

You and Jake aren't going to do anything, but at least it got them away from you. In no time, you're up the stairs and he's setting you on your feet.

"That could have gone a lot worse." you laugh, and Jake smiles, pressing a kiss to your lips before dragging you to the room.

"I'm sure it would have."