Last Words - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "this request might sound stupid buuut can you do an imagine where colby and the reader get in a fight and it ends badly?? like baaad fight. sorry if this idea sucks but i haven't seen any fighting imagines at all eek *emoji* love your work btw hehe"

Warnings; swearing, angst and sadness

Word Count; 1,308 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

Fights with Colby hardly ever got terribly bad. If anything, it was just some yelling, and then you'd take the couch downstairs. Rather than him taking them—he's insisted so many times on taking it, but you'd get even madder.

Mainly because you specifically said that you'd take them. Also because the bed smells like him, so you'd end up just tossing and turning the entire night. Already fuming enough over the fight. But now you're also going to have to smell him the entire night too.

You accepted it once, that's why you know how it feels. You didn't get sleep the entire night, and when you and Colby had switched rooms, you passed out on the couch for half the day. And after that, you haven't let him take the couch.

He's trying to be nice, that's why he let you take it, obviously. Letting you be more comfortable than him, but you can't stand it. So, if you end up looking like a bitch for turning down the bed, so be it.

However, you're sure that the roommates don't care anyway. At this point they all know that you take the couch willingly. Although, when other people are over and you're taking the couch, you can't help but wonder what they think of it.

Of course, they heard you and Colby yelling, so they'll already know that you two were fighting. But seeing you come down the stairs with a pillow and blanket in hand must be a little shocking.

Actually, some of the time you let the guests know that you take the couch willingly. That you'd gotten used to sleeping on the couch a lot more than you probably should've.

Anyway, fighting with Colby is hardly ever bad. The most that happens is that you two get into a tiny dispute, that accidentally turns bigger than it should've. And it's normally a fight over a tiny thing, so they're easily forgiven.

Tonight, is a different deal. Instead of it being small, you just brought up the fact that you'd wish you and him would be able to spend more time together. And one statement leads to another, and soon enough you two were basically in each other's faces about it.

Colby said that he's too tired to talk about it tonight, and so you told him maybe that's the problem. He's always tired, so if he'd just slow down a little bit, then you two could finally go on a date or something.

Which is a thing you two haven't done for at least a month. Which is a little shocking, knowing as you guys used to go down to the beach, or restaurant nearly every single weekend.

So, you'd started to feel a little left out of his schedule. That's why you'd brought it up in the first place. Since it wasn't like he was doing anything important either, he was just scrolling through Twitter or something on his phone.

Colby didn't like that you suggested him slowing down, so he turned around and told you that he needs to be consistent with his schedule. With uploading, first off.