costume party - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; "Can I request a Colby imagine that he gets jealous seeing everyone looking at you in your revealing Halloween costume!"

Warnings; swearing, hints at sex

Word Count; 1,210 words

——

To be fair, it was Colby's idea this year for couple costumes. If it has been your choice, then you wouldn't have chosen something so revealing. But just because everyone seemed to be going with a theme like that—both Katrina and Devyn were already in full swing for the most revealing costumes—you agreed to the one Colby picked out.

Plus, you'd chosen the years previous. And for once, you thought that you'd let him choose something. So, that he wouldn't have to sit through another year of one of your choices. Which he always liked to tease you about because he proclaimed that they were 'so goddamn boring'.

Well, he fueled his own demise when he chose the theme of the 'Purge'. Of course, you followed the request pretty closely. And since the girls in the movies normally took the opportunity to wear something revealing, you also did that.

At first, Colby thought it was the best thing in the universe. Watching you go around the apartment last minute to grab everything for the little Halloween party you two would be going to.

Colby especially liked it each time you had to bend over and grab something. So, you can imagine how old that got pretty quickly. He'd drop something on purpose, ask you to grab it, and then whistle as he plainly stared at your ass. And sure, it was annoying but you have to admit it, it felt good to be praised.

Wearing an outfit this revealing, feeling a little insecure of yourself in the first place was hard. For a whole minute—when the entire costume had arrived and you'd tried it on in the bathroom asap—you thought that you weren't going to be able to fall through. Just because of how much it would show.

However, you told yourself one thing, a promise. It was that you'd wear it at least once and try to have fun in it. Even if it's not your exact thing, and you'd rather just go to a comfort costume that you wore the year before.

You're glad you turned down the comfort option, because watching Colby squirm from across the room is the best feeling ever.

He's very plainly trying to distract himself from looking at you so often. He'll come over to check on you for a little bit, before going and hanging out with his own friends. But it's never long before his eyes slowly drag across the room and land right back on you.

It's not a secret, and Katrina, Tara and, Devyn have caught on by now. And the relentless teasing is started to annoy you a little bit.

"You're just jealous that Jake isn't doing this to you," you stick out your tongue at Tara as you take a sip of your drink.

"You're right. I'd give anything to have the looks Colby's giving you." Tara sighs, giving your boyfriend another look.

"He looks like he wants to eat you right up," Devyn leans over, whispering to you.

"What is wrong with you guys?" you laugh, pushing Devyn away from you as you look at Colby.

And to your surprise, he's no longer staring at you intently, but he's death glaring at someone. Which is quite a difference to go after staring lustfully at your girlfriend for over an hour.

Following his gaze, it lands on a guy in the corner of the room who seems to be talking to his own friends. They're all dressed up in suits with masquerade masks.

They've seriously underdressed for the occasion, but that's the least of your concern at the moment.

"What are you guys staring at?" Katrina's cheery voice comes out of nowhere.

"The boys in the corner who are about to start a fight with Colby if they don't keep their eyes to themselves." Tara informs her.

"Well, there's only one real way to solve that problem," Katrina sounds pleased with herself, "Go and show them that you're taken."

"Can't, he'll get a boner," you snort.

"Like he doesn't already have one," Devyn retorts, shoving you away from the group, "Go! Before a fight breaks out and ruins the party,"

"Fine," you groan, and you can see the guy in the corner get a little excited over the fact that you're leaving the group.

However, you quickly disappoint him as you turn straight towards Colby, giving him the most seductive look you can muster. Just as you wrap your arms around his torso, he follows up with an arm around your waist, turning you away from the guy in the corner.

"I don't like it." Colby complains.

"You liked the outfit earlier," you point out, smiling cheekily.

"That's because the outfit was for me," Colby mutters, pressing a kiss to your lips for a couple of seconds, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Are you enjoying yourself?" you ask him back, and he makes a mixed-feelings expression.

"I'm not having the worst time," he presses his head against yours, "But I'm getting a headache from the music."

"We can go home," you offer innocently, but your mind quickly turns raunchy, "And perhaps... have a little fun for ourselves?"

When you look back at Colby, he has a dark expression. Which is clearly a yes, there's never a moment where this look comes from him and his answer is no. If you're the first to offer, then there's most definitely going to be something great in store.

You're sure the outfit really isn't helping.

"You grab the car," Colby kisses you again, much quicker as he slips you the car keys, "I've gotta go tell Sam."

You laugh, shaking your head. Just before he disappears into the crowd, he kisses you a final time. After that, you're left with the car keys, your friends, and the disappointed guy in the corner.

God honest, you could care less about him right now.

As you make your way back over to Devyn, Katrina and, Tara, you can tell just by their looks, they already know what happened between you and Colby.

Tara does the red nose dance, causing you four to laugh, "Shut up!"

"Have fun, use protection!" Devyn waves, "We don't want baby Colby's running around just yet."

"We should get pregnant at the same time so our kids are all friends," Katrina suddenly blurts, and then she suddenly adds, "Only if you guys want to."

"What the fuck," you laugh, and she shrugs.

"Just an idea."

Shaking your head to rid that sudden thought, you hold up the keys, pointing at them, "Gotta go, we'll be safe! Don't let anybody put drugs in your drinks!"

"We won't, love you!" Tara waves.

You blow them a kiss as you begin to leave the house. Making sure to keep a distance between you and the boy that was in the corner of the room. Just so that he doesn't get any big ideas.

Just as you got the car to the front of the house, Colby was outside. And to say he was excited would be an understatement.

"This is so much better than a damn costume party," he groans, slouching in his seat as he rubs his thighs slightly.

"Hell yeah, it is." You grin at him.