beet fuckin' red - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Could you write about the video Reggie posted about the lazer tracking your eye movements? And when you're up (your dating Colby btw) when the Colby edits of him play you can't help but look all over his body"

Warnings; FLUFF, swearing

Word Count; 1,124 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

"Now for (Y/n)," Reggie smirks to himself, and you barely offer him a glance.

You're mainly focused on the computer, a little afraid for what the entire thing will have to offer. Since you've been listening to what has been going on so far. And there's going to be a ton of surprises along the way.

Doesn't help the fact that you're the last one to go. So, you've listened to everyone agonize over the parts where it was unfair. And how their eyes were there already, so when the thing popped on the screen, it wasn't on purpose.

On top of that, Colby is actually here to watch you. Your boyfriend is going to be standing right behind you, judging every move you make when it comes to the eye tracker. And since he did so well on his—that's what you'd heard anyway, you came in way later—you're expected to do well on yours.

Fingers crossed it all goes well, because if it doesn't, then you're sure that you're never going to hear the end of it from Colby. Not because he'll be mad, but mainly because he'll just bring it up in front of the others to get a good laugh to make you embarrassed. It wouldn't be the first time he'd do it, and it won't be the last time.

"This will be easy," you stick your tongue out at Reggie, before turning to look at your boyfriend. His arms are crossed, and he looks at you with raised eyebrows, "What?"

"Easy? I doubt it..." he trails off, obviously trying to make a joke.

"At least I'm not Mike." You glance over to see Mike on the couch suddenly look up.

"What?" He asks.

You smirk to yourself, "Exactly. I won't do anything naughty, I promise."

Sam—who's standing right next to Colby with Reggie and Kat—laughs at the wording. Colby looks a little amused, "Don't stare at the boobies."

"I guess that means there's a lot, huh?"

"Don't spoil it!" Kat suddenly says, pushing around to face the chair, "You have to be surprised."

"Alright," you laugh, taking a seat at the chair and staring at the screen for a couple of seconds before it starts, "I'm gonna win."

"You sure? Colby was pretty good." Sam asks.

"Colby is going to meet his match, because I heard he fumbled a little at the end," you turn around to look at Colby, and his face is a little red, "That's right, I heard."

When the video does actually start, it's the easiest thing in the world. Staring at the eyes eventually got boring, so you'd look around the room instead. Especially since it was too easy for the girls. And generally, the guys too. Since there wasn't much to look at. Or rather, you couldn't look at them. And all the guys that popped on screen were creepy.

The comments the guys kept making were pretty funny to listen to. Especially when they started to complain that you were doing too well. No glances at anything that you shouldn't be looking at.

Eventually, Kat asked Colby if he felt bad about how well you were doing, and how bad he did at the end. You couldn't hear it, but you're pretty sure that you heard the answer.

Something about Kat being patient and waiting towards the end or something. However, you know exactly what's coming up towards the end. As Kevin had named it—'the jungle of butts'—and the fact that you'd heard that it was impossible to avoid... a personal challenge that you'd set up for yourself.

You weren't going to lose. At all.

"She's not going to survive," Kat mutters to herself smugly, and you nearly roll your eyes.

That was until you came upon the thing that would tear you down. Of course, they Reggie had to piece together your only weakness at this point.

Colby motherfucking Brock.

For half a second, you think that you're going to be able to get through the entire edit part without looking all over him. And then, you fail miserably.

"(Y/n)!" Reggie laughs, and you laugh too.

"But look!" your eyes are glued to his face for a second, before you slowly start to trail down his body, "Hot."

"(Y/n)—" Colby's voice is a little different that it was before.

"He's beet fucking red," Sam laughs.

The Brolby part was easy too, and you just stuck right to Colby, content with just staring at his body the entire time. You're not worried about it, until you realize that it's going on YouTube and that Reggie is most definitely going to include this part.

That's when your face starts to feel a little hot too.

Finally, the last one that shows up is the grind on me dance, and you're guilty for falling victim to that one too. As you stared at his ass the entire time.

The rest of the video was too easy. That doesn't mean you weren't relieved to finally stop and stretch from sitting in the chair so tensely. However, you almost wanted to retreat back to the chair, when you were met face to face with Colby.

"Heeyyy," you laugh, especially when you see that his face is still a little red from the entire scene, "Did I do good?"

"I feel bad now," Colby pulls you towards him, and as you hug him, you laugh into his chest.

"And embarrassed?" you ask him, "Because I couldn't stop staring at you?"

He doesn't answer, and so you have to reach up and tickle his sides a little bit to get him to squirm. Colby sputters out a laugh, before he pushes you away from him slightly, trying to get you to stop.

"Definitely not," Colby says with an odd voice, and when you look up, you can see that he's starting to turn a darker color, "Is the room getting hot... or?"

You shake your head at him, "My wittle boyfriend is all blushy—"

"Shh," Colby tries, not liking how it sounds out loud.

"Because I couldn't stop staring at his hot bod—"

Colby cuts you off swiftly with a kiss, trying to shut you up over the fact. Since he's also aware that it's going up on YouTube. Probably along with the pictures that Sam and Kat took of him being all red in the face.

When you pull away, you smile to yourself, "You're cute."

"I bet I would've failed horribly if you were in the video," Colby tells you quietly, "Because I wouldn't be able to help myself either."

"Good, because then we'll be able to be guilty together."

"Works for me." Colby laughs, hugging you tighter.