disqualified - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; much like the boys and girls in the box, this time it's the couples in the box. making you and colby face a new challenge.

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 2,451 words

,

——-

When the box had first been introduced, you were there with Colby and Sam. And the whistle, followed by the laugh that left you, were a basic sign that you knew they wouldn't fucking last. No matter what happened, there was a gut feeling telling you that these two wouldn't last any longer than a few hours.

If they were to win, then it would be a complete shock. However, just because you felt that way, doesn't mean you hadn't cheered your boyfriend on anyway. Sitting outside the entire time to watch Kian and JC torture your boyfriend and his best friend.

You have to admit, it was entertaining. It didn't take long for the box to be all fog and sweat. Since it was a pretty hot day outside, you couldn't imagine being inside of that fucking box with a bunch of other dudes. Hats off for Colby and Sam for lasting as long as they did though, because that was... it looked completely miserable.

When they started to hang out punishments for choosing the wrong numbers, you just sat back and waited. They might've been able to narrowly avoid the first one, and the second one. But the third one, they took those hot sauce shots, and they were immediately out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" you asked your boyfriend after he came out of the box while he chugged the water, "You're such a white boy it hurts."

Then the opportunity of going into a glass box with a bunch of girls had sprouted. But you weren't dumb enough to say yes to that either. That doesn't mean you didn't sit around with Jake most of the time to watch her inside of the box. You only left when Colby and Sam showed up to check in.

You were glad that you hadn't agreed to go inside. Not because it was full of a bunch of girls, but because your competitiveness would get the better of you. And to sit inside of that box with them would drive you nuts. When you'd heard that they were in there up until the next day, you knew that you wouldn't have split it.

If you were in that fucking box, then you would've made sure that you were winning all of that money. Not a single cent would've been split, and that's just because if you're standing in a box for that long, being tortured along the way, you're not going to give the money to anyone else. If they're stepping out, then good for them.

Props to the girls who stayed in there for nearly twenty-four hours.

And then, Colby got the call that Kian and JC were planning to do another one. However, this time it's couples in the box. After trying to convince you for a couple days straight, you finally agreed to go inside with him. And everyone else that they were going to put in.

The roll call is you and Colby, Sam and Katrina, JC and Chelsea and, Heath and Mariah. Eight people to fit inside of that box, and they're all reoccurring people. Everyone else that was invited turned it down.

Katrina was on the bridge of saying no, solely because she had other things to do. But she came around, and so you won't have to deal with two other people that you hardly know. You've known Katrina for as long as she's been dating Sam.

And since JC is going in the box, that just means that Kian is going to be looking after you guys with Corey.

Of course a bunch of other people too, but they're going to be mainly looking after you guys. Jake and Tara have already said that they're going to pop in at some point to say hi and check up on you guys. Since Tara was in the box for a while, she knows what it's like to be in there. As well as Sam, Colby, Chelsea and, Mariah. But let's be honest, Sam and Colby are basically useless in this sense.