Bisexual - Trap House

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Reader comes out to their roommates about being bisexual.

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1,287 words

Pronouns; Female/Male

——-

It wasn't that you were scared that they wouldn't accept you—actually, let's backpedal that statement—you are afraid of how they're going to react. You're not afraid of where you'll go if they don't.

You have so many friends by now, simply through just going out of the house and getting lost too many times to count on fingers. And most of them you've formed such a tight bond with, that you're sure they'll let you room with them.

By now, you really hope that they would.

Anyway.

The boys don't act like they're homophobic, or rather, biphobic at all. But you can't tell, because of all the gay jokes they're throwing around constantly. But you guess that if they can do it so casually, then surely, they're not phobics, right? Hopefully.

You've occasionally dropped hints every now and then, but they might've just taken it as another joke thrown in. Which is a little irritating, of all the things that you'll hint at and want them to get, this is the one they're most oblivious on.

Makes sense though, you're literally in a house full of straight people. It doesn't really surprise you all that much. Hell, you're sure the only person in the house that would come close to being gay is Colby.

Then again, that's just a running joke between you and him, that he's gay and yet to find his lover. He never really reacted badly to those jokes, and instead fuels them like his life depends on it. So, you have at least one ally that you're aware of.

Hell, the entire house could be accepting and you're just overthinking it. The more you give yourself what-if's, the more you're unsure about telling them tonight. When you're absolutely positive you'll all end up around the island counter in the kitchen.

A perfect time, because as they order dinner over postmates—you never pay, you've somehow managed to make it so you never pay—you can give them the news. And the worst that can happen at that time, is that they don't like it, and you can just go to the nearest motel to stay at for the night.

Rolling over on your bed, you see that the time is nearly hitting six.

Your eyes widen, and it dawns on you that dinner is literally around the corner. So, they could text the chat at any moment, and you'd have to go downstairs and do it right in that instance.

Which isn't necessarily bad, the sooner the better, right? But a couple of hours ago it didn't seem soon, and you had all the time in the world to give yourself a pep-talk and go for it.

However, it seems as though you've managed to procrastinate the entire day. You did some work, but never got around to making that master plan of yours.

The gay agenda was not fulfilled.

A smile cracks over your face as you push yourself up, shaking your head at the really bad joke you made. It was perfect timing, but not the right thought process to give it to.

Standing up now, you stare at the mirror you have in the corner of your room. When you go over to stand in front of you, you stare at yourself for a good couple of minutes, just looking yourself over.

Today, you'd managed to find the perfect outfit to wear, it was a bummer when you didn't have time to go out and eat. Maybe that's what can happen tonight, you all go out to dinner. And if they hate you, you can just leave them with the bill.

They're going to love you no matter what, your brain reminds you kindly.

"We'll see," you mutter, fixing your hair in a couple of spots, and then you hear Colby shouting your name from downstairs.

"Coming!" You yell back, before taking a deep breath.

On your way out, you grab your accessories, just in case you need to make a quick escape out of the house. You won't have to go back upstairs to grab them, giving them more time for them to berate you.

The kitchen is still missing Jake and Aaron, at least you're not the last one downstairs at least. For once, it's going to end up being the other two, who're normally down before you, because you're nearly always listening to your music on full volume, making it impossible to hear them call your name.

Aaron and Jake come down fast enough though, and you all surround the counter.

"Alright, what's for dinner?" Corey asks, grinning.

"I don't know, you're buying," Sam retorts, crossing his arms and looking around the circle.

Corey scoffs, "Bullshit, I paid last time—"

"No, I paid, and I didn't even eat any of the food," Aaron mutters.

"I could pay this time," You offer, knowing that they're going to go round and round in circles until someone gets tired of it, "Only this time though, after that we should make a schedule."

"Good idea," Devyn pipes up, nodding in your direction.

"Okay, then what're we getting?" Jake asks, laying across the counter.

Sam scowls, beginning to push Jake off, "Dude, I just cleaned those—"

"We could get McDonald's," Colby says.

"I can clean the counter after I get off," Jake protests.

There's a heavy eye roll from Sam, and then Jake hits the floor pretty hard. For a second, you think that the fight is over, and then Sam tries to take a step. He goes down, presumably because of Jake pulling his feet.

Sam slams against the ground, a groan following the smack, and Colby suppresses his laughter with his fist.

"I think Jake should starve toni—get off of me!" Sam yells, and then there's a bang.

Corey shifts Devyn away from the action, before looking over, then he starts laughing too, "You two having fun down there?"

"I just want McDonald's," Sam cries.

"Okay, I'll get the usual, then," you pull out your phone, unlocking it for a moment, and when the guys start to leave, you realize you have something else to say, "Wait, one more thing."

Thankfully, they haven't moved from their spots too much. This time Sam is standing up, and he's the farthest he can get away from Jake, Colby being in the middle of them two.

"What's up?" Aaron asks, leaning against the counter slightly.

Having all their eyes on you starts to make you a little nervous. Don't fuck this up. Don't fuck this up...

"This is important to me," you shift on your feet, twiddling with your hands a little bit to try and take off the stress, "And I just wanted you guys to know because we've been living together for a little while now but—"

You take in a deep breath, before releasing it and saying, "I'm bisexual,"

There's a silence between you all, as you wait for their reactions. Really, nothing happens until Sam rolls his eyes and goes up to you, hugging you and when he pulls away, he gives you a thumbs up.

"I knew it all along," Aaron says, and Jake turns to him with a warning look.

"I'm not alone!" Colby jokes, and then there's laughter coming from all of you, "Bad timing?"

"That means I can start to find you people to hook up with—" Devyn starts, pointing to Colby, "Everyone except for that idiot."

"Hey!"

Corey rolls his eyes, taking on the serious role for the moment, "I'm speaking for everyone here, we love you the same,"

"Good, because I thought I'd have to go to a motel," you laugh, and they join in.