Rubber Ball - Sam Golbach

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Sam overhears Reader talking about her crush on him, and he has to do something about it.

Warnings; none

Word Count; 1,318 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

When the idea of moving in with the boys was presented to you, at the time you thought it was the most genius idea. Not only could you all bound together to pay for it, you could also be around your crush.

However, what you didn't know, was that was probably the worst mistake that you had made in a while.

Yes, you'd be able to be around him all the time, but you'd also be suffering in silence for a while.

Why? Well, you didn't have the guts to tell him, and seeing him come back from dates with other girls would slowly kill you. And the times when he'd feel traumatized from doing something with Colby.

It'd all pain you, even though it shouldn't because you guys aren't dating.

He shouldn't be your problem, but you felt like he was because that was how big the crush had turned. It started off as something so small and harmless, and turned into this gigantic thing that you can't help but feed if you don't want to end up in another episode.

The last time you fell into one, was when you thought a little too hard about what he had to be doing after the dates. When he'd leave in the middle of the afternoon and wouldn't come home until way late at night.

You stayed inside of the house for almost a week straight, barely coming out of room unless it was for the bathroom, or to eat. After that, you'd go right back inside and continue moping around in your room.

And you would've told him by now, if it wasn't for the fact that you're so unsure on whether or not he likes you back.

There are times when you're dead sure he's flirting with you, and others where he doesn't show even the slightest hint of being into you.

"Sounds like a gigantic problem," Hailey muses, throwing the ball up into the air, before catching it again.

"Wow, what a help you are," You mutter, wheeling around on the chair to look at her.

She has a smile on her face, shrugging her shoulders, "You don't know how many times I've listened to you complain, and still nothing happens to stop it,"

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Tell him?" She suggests sarcastically.

"I can't do that," You stand up from your desk, pacing around absentmindedly, "Sam doesn't like me back,"

"Then get over him!" She shouts on accident, you tell her to quiet down, and in return she throws the rubber ball at you, hitting your shoulder and bouncing off, hitting the door behind you, "Let Sam hear, maybe he'll do something about it instead,"

"Hailey—"

"What's the worst that can happen, anyway?" She asks, getting up to grab the ball, and then sitting back onto the bed, "He doesn't like you, and it's going to be a little awkward at first, and then you get over him, and he forgets about it,"

"I highly doubt he'll get over it," you shake your head, "He'll probably tell Colby, and then Colby will tell Jake, who'll tell Aaron and then Aaron will tell Corey and—"