into the future - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' Oops sorry, Can I get an imagine about a psychic!reader? -J '

Warnings; swearing, angst, fluff

Word Count; 1.7k

——

You shove a couple of Colby's things into your suitcase. Different shirts, new jeans, and a box to hold jewelry in. It's your own, Colby doesn't own anything like this. Typically he just sets his rings and things onto his desk and just leaves it there for the next morning. While you on the other hand, use a little silver bowl to set everything into.

Next are a couple of things that belong to you. A change of clothes of at least two days, a couple of jeans for you. No change of shoes, you'll be wearing your sneakers everywhere you go. You've seen it already, it should only be at the maximum of three days.

You pause from where you're packing and turn to Colby's computer screen instead. You squint because the brightness is up pretty high and you don't have the time to turn it down just for comfort reasons. You checkout the plane tickets, and then proceed to send them to the printer in the extra room down the hall.

After closing down the site, you zip up the suitcase, grab your phone, keys and wallet. You slip out of Colby's room with basically no noise, but that doesn't matter much anyway. Colby's not in there, and Sam's not in his room either, which you're standing face to face with.

You let out the handle, dragging the bag behind you as you make a few last minute stops. The bathroom, then the paper that has the information on it. You fold it small enough to fit into your back pocket, and then continue your way downstairs. Down the hall, you can hear Aaron yelling at his video game.

Again, you carry the suitcase down the stairs and leave it next to them as you go to the kitchen for a moment. Jake, Corey and Devyn are sitting in the living room, and you're sure that they didn't see you, until the silence breaks.

"Why do you have a suitcase?" Jake asks, "Where are you going?"

You avoid the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water from one of the cupboards, and then a snack from yours and Colby's, "I'm going to Florida."

"Why?" Corey asks, "It's late. Do you even have tickets?"

"Yes, I do." you tell them, "Somethings going to happen, it's dangerous and I need to be there for them."

Jake appears in the doorway, "Didn't Colby call you earlier? He said that everything was fine."

"It is fine," you look to him, "For now. Something's going to happen tomorrow."

Suddenly Jake understands what this is connected to, "Is this that expensive thing? Shouldn't you be staying here too, then?"

That's right! Your bank info.

You open one of the junk drawers, grabbing a pad of paper and a pen. You write down everything he could possibly need to know, and then hand it over, "Don't use it just yet. I'll call you."

"What–"

"Can you give me a ride to the airport? The plane leaves in two hours." You ask him, "Or I can call an uber–"

Jake shakes his head, "No, I'll drive."

He goes off to his room to grab his things. While he's gone, you take a step into the living room for a moment, "If Colby calls, tell him I'm sleeping. I don't want anything to get fucked up."