Scratches - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "I don't know if I'm late or not to the witches forest request but if I am just ignore this haha. Could u do one where you get lost instead of Colby and he freaks out? And when your lost something happens to you? Thankyou:)"

Warnings; angst, swearing, fluff & I got chills writing so beware

Word Count; 2,720 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

The entire road trip on the way to Witch Forest was actually pretty fun. Despite the fact that you were squished between Corey and Jake, there was a lot of memories made in that car.

Of course, that happens every time you all go on a trip somewhere together. Like Biltmore Hotel, and there was one time you actually went with Colby on a TFIL trip. And that was cool as all fuck.

However, this was a ride that you didn't know would be the most memorable.

From Jake nearly shitting his pants because he was farting so much. To you and Colby making everyone uncomfortable in the car by calling each other pet names. And Colby just barely saying things that he wants to do to you, underneath his breath.

At one point, Sam turned up the music to drown you two out. Colby had a grin on his face the entire way to the Forest after that, and you had been sitting pretty in the back, because suddenly they didn't want to sit too close to you anymore.

Jake had started to play with his stupid Shrek plushie, and made an entire backstory as to how he got to know Jake in the first place. Sam turned down the volume for that bit, and Corey asked questions all the way through. It got a little annoying after a while, so you started with the pet names again, and suddenly the conversation was over.

However, Jake knew that it annoyed you. And in return for the uncomfortable silence while you and Colby went back and forth, he turned to you and rubbed the plushie up and down your arm for thirty minutes straight. It nearly gave you carpet burn, and you had nearly thrown it out of Corey's opened window.

The only reason why it didn't go flying, was because you and Jake has wrestled over the toy. Making you elbow Corey in the stomach, and Jake had hit his head against both the seat in front of him, and his headrest. Needless to say, he was a little dizzy.

The last half of the ride was filled with you guys singing along to the music, and eating a couple of snacks in peace. Because by then, you'd all decided to give each other a truce and not cause anymore mayhem in the car.

Though, you knew that you'd be fucking with Jake the entire way back to the apartments. Only because it would be payback for the Shrek, not that wrestling it and almost throwing it out of the window was enough. Because it wasn't.

You guys got a tarot card reading, which was pretty interesting to say the least. You're a little interested in them anyway, so watching her pull the cards weren't really shocking to you. Although, it did make you be a little more cautious when it came to doing everything at the camp.

When it came to pitching the tent, you listened to Colby go on about being a boy scout. And how he'd knew what he was doing. However, the tent fell at minimum, five times. One of them was your fault, because you'd purposely knocked over Jake's side so he'd get blamed.

He knew that you'd done it, so another one of the times was him knocking it down on your side. After that, you two were bickering on who was setting it up correctly, until you pulled the; "I'm older than you, so I know what the fuck I'm doing. Little Kansas boy."