chill - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Can you please do a request where the reader slept with Mike before she and Colby were dating at a party or something. And the reader accidentally lets that information slip into a conversation and Colby gets maaad. Like furious."

Warnings; angst, swearing

Word Count; 1,878 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

Pizza night. The one night in the entire week where you can truly pig out on junk food.

It's not like it's very difficult to do on a daily basis already. Especially since the cupboards inside Colby's apartment is just as empty as yours. Since you're always going out to eat and you're hardly getting in a real meal.

There's no time nowadays. You're always traveling, trying to keep up with your boyfriend. Or, you're filming all the time, going to parties or even just eating at your friends house. And even then, do they rarely cook.

It's always takeout food with you. Which makes you a little guilty sometimes because you're putting your culinary skills to waste. And basically making yourself feel like garbage most of the time because you haven't had good protein.

But you try! And that's all that matters. You get the healthy things when you can—or feel like it, and that's not very often—and pizza night isn't a night where you have to worry about it. Everyone is eating the pizza, there's not one person inside of the apartment who's not.

Well... the only exception to that statement is Tara. Besides that, you're basically blending in with everyone else. Plus, best case scenario, tomorrow you and Colby go to the gym or something. Make you feel better about eating so much junk lately.

Anyway, pizza night. Everyone is huddled around the couch, and just because Sam can't leave it at that. All of you guys are about to get... exposed.

Normally these nights are reserved for relaxation, and nothing of this sort. Why? Because things can get awkward quickly, and things can get heavy quickly. Especially when Sam says you guys are all going to be playing a game of Truth or Dare.

"You want all of us to hate each other," you accuse Sam, crossing your arms as you lean into Colby slightly. His arm is around your shoulders, pulling you into him, "I know the evil shit you come up with."

"It's not going to be like that, though," Sam grins, as if this plot twist was going to be unexpected, "Everyone makes their own questions... and demands for the dares."

He sits on the couch next to Kat, taking a bite out of his pizza like the sly asshole he is. You squint at him for a moment, before you shrug, letting it go. At least then, you won't have to do some of the dumb shit he comes up with sometimes.

Instead, you're going to have to be tortured by the rest of your friends. At least then, you'll have multiple people to blame for things to go wrong very quickly. Not just Sam, for coming up with both truths and dares.

"Alright, who's going first?" Tara asks, looking around the group to see who will take the first shot at someone else.

"I'll do it," Kat says, turning to look at her boyfriend, "Sam, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Sam says, looking comfortable.

However, Kat has a slight grudge against Sam right now. Only because of something stupid he did the other night. Like a bet they made, and he rigged it so that he would win. Making her having to pay up more than she bargained for.