Party - Jake Webber

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "could you do a jake webber x reader? maybe where the vlog squad comes over for a party and toddy or someone is flirting with the reader and Jake gets jealous? - also forgot to mention in the jake x reader request that they have FWB kind of relationship and seeing the reader flirt makes him realize he wants more???"

Warnings; none

Word Count; 1,402 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

"David, do not pull out the flamethrower or I'll kill you!" You threaten, watching him with hawk eyes as he grins at you.

"They said I could—" he starts, holding up his camera as he places one hand on his hip. Like the sassy child he is.

"You can buy them all you want, but Devyn and I are the brains of this house," you sass back, raising your eyebrows at him as you wait for his response.

The grin widens as he shrugs and starts to stalk off to someplace else. But you know full well that this isn't over. For as long as you've known David—which is since you met the trap house and started living with them. Hell, you think you knew David a little bit before Vine too. And if that isn't a crazy thought, then you're not sure what would be considered one.

Anyway, you know David isn't going to give this one up, and he'll try to find another bit to do. Maybe not as dangerous as jumping from the roof into a pool, but it'll certainly be up there. You're sure that since he brought the flamethrower, that there has to be other toys he decided to bring along to your guys' little party.

"(Y/n)," Colby calls, making you turn slightly to see where it's coming from. And luckily enough for you, he's standing by the front door, a cardboard box in his hands. Every now and then, he'll look down at the box, before looking back at you. Which gives you a sneaky feeling that it's not anything good, "Can you ask Elton where he wants me to put the chicken? For now, I'll put it in the back but—"

"Why is there a chicken?" You ask, going up to him and looking inside. The poor animal looks at you, tilting its head slightly, and then they turn away, wandering away from Colby to one of the corners, "Actually, I don't wanna know. I think he's already out back with Heath and Zane,"

"Alright, thanks a lot," he smiles at you, before starting to weave through the people carefully. Every now and then he'll still look down at the chicken to make sure it's doing fine inside of the box.

Today is one of those laidback parties. Unlike most of the ones you will throw with the other guys. Those are experiences and sometimes, you really wish that they wouldn't happen like they do. Maybe then the house wouldn't be trashed after every single one. Leaving you, and the others to clean it up for at least an hour later. And even then, you'll still be finding hidden trash around the house for weeks.

Each time you guys think it's the last, there's always more.

You guys had invited over friends, like the Vlog Squad and then friends of them to come over and hang out. Originally, it was going to maybe be a video game session, and a barbecue. But then it started to grow little by little, and now no one else is allowed inside. You guys aren't looking forward to a full-blown party.

Elton bought a water slide to lead into the pool. And sometimes they'll call you out there for a trick challenge. At those times you'll have to get creative, and they'll have to find a way to be better than that. Which is pretty funny to watch, especially if you do the dumbest shit. Like how you go on top of the slide for a moment, and jumped from the top of the blow up water slide, into the pool.