Wingwoman - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; You've had this crush on Colby since you've met him. And one night while you're following your bestie around... you finally get the chance to tell him.

Warnings; fluff, a little bit of tension, and i think swearing??

Word Count; 2,330 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

It's hard being best friends with someone, and having the fattest crush on them ever. And you'd know this from experience, because someone has it out for you. Especially when they've placed you and him in the same building.

Not to mention, for over five hours. Because this party has been raging on since forever. You showed up at the beginning, promising yourself that you're only going to be there for an hour or two. And only to chaperone your friend so she doesn't get taken home too quickly.

However, you stuck around once you realized that he was going to be there. And when you saw him it just confirmed what you'd heard. After that... it kinda turned into you telling yourself that you'll go home once he does.

But as time ticks on, you're slowly realizing that that's not going to happen until it's over. So, you're going to have to buckle in and wait around for a while. Which isn't going to be the craziest thing you've ever done. It's not like you haven't done this before.

Well, you haven't stalked your crush before—and that isn't happening right now either—it's that you've sat around at a party until it's ended. Only for promotional purposes for companies that have sponsored you. And to make sure you got the most out of it, you stuck around for the whole ten hours.

Ten hours of your life that you'll never get back. But the cash that you'd gotten back, was phenomenal. So, you're sure that you'd end up doing it again if the opportunity presented itself.

Anyway, you're not really following him around. It's more like every time you go to follow your best friend; he ends up being in the room that you're in. It's all really kinda ironic and funny. But you're getting a little afraid he's starting to think you're following him around.

Yes, your friend is an adult and she should be able to take care of herself at a party. But you've basically volunteered to keep an eye on her while she's drunk. Mostly because she's more or less the wild type, and you're going to be able to calm her down if she starts to act a little rowdy.

What are friends for, right?

In the end, following her around isn't the most boring thing to do either. You're not watching her the entire time either. Most of the time you're watching the people around her, how they talk to each other, and the stupid shit some of them do.

In fact, a couple of minutes ago you watched a guy chug three beers in a row, and then proceeded to run to the bathroom to puke it all up. His friends followed him to said bathroom. Though, you heard at some point that the toilet was clogged with no plunger. So, that's event that you've already watched.

Another one is three drunk girls hyping up a semi-sober girl. Telling her to just ask out the guy that she wants to be with. And surprisingly, it turned out well. The guy hadn't been drinking at all, and agreed to give her his number. Completely avoiding the fact that he could've taken advantage of her.

The semi-sober girl now has three new friends, and you've seen them go around the party a couple of times now. Probably trying to find other people who need the same confidence.