sundae - Reggie Webber

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; "Hey lovely! I'm so glad you're writing again, could I request a Reggie imagine where it's like a friends with benefits situation but both Reggie and the reader like each other but refuse to admit it. Then while the group (Sam, Kat, Colby, Jake, Tara, Mike and Kevin) and Reggie/reader are out the reader gets flirted with and Reggie gets hella jealous and finally admits his feelings for the reader? Sorry if this doesn't make any sense but I hope it does"

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1,340 words

——

Today is just one of those days where the group will agree to just go out and fuck around for the entire day. Of course, since the group is so big, there's two cars required, making you guys split up and be shoved into them like they're clown cars.

As per usual, the group has split like it normally does. Since there somehow manages to be cliques inside of the damn thing. It's hilarious, but also a little frustrating since joining conversations can be a little intimidating at times.

Today, it's you, Colby, Sam, Jake, Reggie, Mike, Kevin, Katrina and, Tara who are out and about. The others just simply decided against going with, and maybe that's for the better.

So far, you guys have gotten into the car. Yet to actually go anywhere. And since it took Colby and Jake so long to get ready, everyone's wanting lunch, so to Chipotle it is.

Reggie sits to your left, since you chose the right side of the car. While in front is Jake—who's driving—and Tara, who's singing along to the music on her playlist. Every now and then, you and Reggie share a look of regret of getting in the car.

"Where do you wanna go today?" Reggie asks, seemingly interested in what you have to say. Although, it's probably a distraction from the horrors that are going on in the front seat at the moment.

Shrugging, you stare at him for a moment, thinking. It's a long while before you finally respond, "I don't know, there's a mall nearby so maybe we could just go and hang out there. There's a Spencer's and Hot Topic so I'm sure it'd be a great place to start."

Reggie nods, "I'll buy you anything you want."

You sputter out a laugh, and Tara chimes in, "Stinky is actually a gentleman!"

He deadpans, which makes you laugh harder. Soon enough, the expression changes and he's laughing along with you. Instead of just sitting there and taking it with a straight face.

You've always been the one who can make him laugh, even when he's trying to be serious.

When you guys finally get to chipotle, it's not as busy as it normally is. However, you're sure that the employees weren't very thrilled when a group of eight walked - through their doors.

"I'm paying!" You volunteer, smiling at the lady at the register, "Just so we're not all paying separately, what a hassle."

"I can't let you pay—" Kevin begins to protest, but you punch his stomach, immediately shutting him up. You kinda wish it was always that easy when it came to getting someone to shut the hell up.

If someone volunteers to pay for food, just shut up and be grateful. The person wouldn't be volunteering if they didn't have the money to do it. And in this scenario, you're sure that your bank account could afford to lose some money. Just so you don't end up going on a spending spree later in the month.