Broken Foot - Trap House

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Hello! Could I request a Poly!traphouse imagine? Maybe where u fall down the stairs and brake your foot and have to go to the hospital and they all get protective of you? Thanks! And feel better after your migraine you had yesterday *black heart emojis*"

Warnings; angst

Word Count; 1,010 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

Originally, you'd went upstairs to grab your phone. Which you'd accidentally had left in Jake's room.

The second you stepped foot in there, suddenly you weren't going to be let go so easily. And Jake had managed to trap you in there, even though he was editing, and shouldn't have been able to do that so easily.

You ended up laying next to him a little while, as you two had spent the time talking about when he wanted to take you on a date next. Which was supposed to be in a couple days from now. And after that, you'd gave him a kiss and left the room with you phone.

However, the second you were finally free, you realized that you needed to your pillows and blankets, which were spread from Colby and Sam's room. Of course, you'd have to go to their rooms to grab the items.

Sam was first, and he was researching on his computer for a video that he'd be filming later tonight. He turned to look at you entirely, pulling out an earbud with an eyebrow raised. Asked what you were looking for, and then pointed you to where it was.

On the bed, it's not like he'd just throw your pillow onto the floor or in the chair in the corner.

Before you could escape the room, he'd called you over to take a look at the article. And since you couldn't say no to him, you went over and took a quick look. Leaning over as you squinted at the screen, trying to make your brain process the skimming as fast as possible.

All he wanted to know was if you thought if it would be a good video idea for the viewers. After you said yes, you kissed him on the cheek and left his room, shutting the door behind you so that he'd be able to research in peace.

It was easy to get into Colby's room, since he's across the hall.

Colby was laying on his bed, watching YouTube videos when you came in. And he barely looked over at you, before going back to what he was doing. Letting you look around the room in silence.

However, it didn't last long after you sighed and ran a hand through your hand, staring at the bed. He asked you what was wrong, and you told him you didn't know where your blanket was.

After that, he told you that it should be in Aaron's room, and he hasn't seen it in his room in about a week. For giving you that, you gave him a kiss and disappeared out of the room. Fingers crossed that you'd end up finding your blanket in Aaron's room.

Aaron wasn't in the middle of doing anything important. He looked like he was just finishing up a game of Fortnite when you stuck your head in the door.

Again, you explained what you were looking for, and his face lit up. He told the viewers he needed a second, got up to the bed and grabbed your favorite blanket that you take to all the guys' rooms when you sleep in there.

Finally, you delivered the last kiss, thanked him and left the room. Now holding all the things that you'd been looking for the entire time.

With those items in hand, you started to go down the stairs.

Luck wasn't on your side. And your foot got tangled inside of the blanket when you hit the landing, making you trip down the last couple of stairs.

That's how you ended up in your position now, foot throbbing painfully hard. The sound of you hitting the staircases still freshly bouncing around in your head. Your life is no longer flashing before your eyes.

But it hurts.

"(Y/n)?" Jake's voice is first to call your name, footsteps rapid against the wooden flooring.

Tears well in your eyes from the pain. There's no way your foot is just sprained. You're so sure that it's broken, which means that your plan of relaxing tonight is ruined.

"I fell down the stairs," You tell him, not moving from your position because of how afraid you are of the pain.

"Is everything okay?" Sam's voice is next.

"Oh, shit," Jake says, coming down the stairs, "Are you okay?"

"I think my foot is broken," you tell Jake, "I don't wanna move,"

Jake hums slightly, coming towards you carefully as he tries to untangle you from the blanket as best as he can.

"Jake? (Y/n)?" Sam asks.

"She fell down the stairs," Jake says, and you turn to look behind you to see who else is there.

Colby and Aaron are also there, Aaron passes by Sam as he goes straight towards the kitchen. Probably for the car keys, while Sam and Colby decide that they'll try to help you as much as they can.

You're glad that Corey isn't here, because then he'd probably be freaking out as much as you are right now. Even though you aren't showing it, on the inside you're screaming in pain.

"I'll get the car started," Aaron says.

Jake throws the last of the blanket off of you. Giving all four of you a good look at your ankle.

"Gross," Colby laughs slightly, and you can't help but to snort a little bit.

"Colby, can you carry her?" Jake asks, and Colby nods, coming over and trying to pick you up without hurting you.

It doesn't work, but that was to be expected. At least he tried as much as he can.

Colby's sets you down on the seat, sitting next to you, as Sam and Jake take a second car, so you're not squished in there with them.

"We'll be there in a bit," Aaron says, looking in the mirror.

"All I wanted to do was watching Finding Dory," you complain, resting your head against the window.

"Just think of it this way, you'll have a good reason to do it now," Colby says, making you laugh.

"I guess there's that."