possessed - Sam Golbach

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Sam and reader are playing a midnight game and reader gets scared cause Sam starts acting weird." - anonymous

Warnings; swearing, fluff

Word Count; 1,590 words

,

——-

You believe in the supernatural. Which is an absolute stupid way to start a monologue, because that invites a ton of shit to happen anyway. You're sure that they can't read your thoughts, but your actions instead. And because of this theory, you're sure that something is going to happen between the time Sam starts the game, and when you guys leave.

The only reason why you believe in that stuff is because of your childhood. Which you can and will compare to what Corey's was. However, it wasn't to that extent. Your family didn't pull out an Ouija board for game night. It was more of the fact that your house was undoubtedly haunted.

It was very nearly built on top of an old graveyard. That's one reason why. Another reason is because your brother must've hated you or something, because he was always communicating with whatever it was. And even after your parents told him to stop, he didn't really.

He was a teenage boy, and you don't excuse that behavior, but you two were always getting on each other's nerves. Even in the times you guys were getting along, secretly you two despised each other.

You're sure that's what makes you guys so close now. Because of the fact that he tortured you as much as he could when you were a kid. And in return you did the little shit that he admired but absolutely hated.

Sometimes you would do shit to get him in trouble. But the only reason why he did, was because it triggered something, started a trickle effect. And no one would believe or know that you did it because you were little (Y/n). You would hurt a fly—but you'd sure as he'll punch your brother.

Anyway, he would talk to the spirits in the house. He liked to rile them up to get them to actually do things that he caught on camera many times. Because of this, you all eventually moved out so that you wouldn't have to deal with that anymore. But that house is still very much haunted because of the fact that he got them awake. And he got them pissed.

That's also the reason why you think you've got a spirit attached to you. Because of these things, they might've cling to you. Whether or not they're good or bad, you're not really willing to see. You're sure that it's bad, but that'll just fester energy that you really don't need.

Hence why you're a little hesitant to play this Midnight Man game that Sam is about to introduce to the camera. He's said that he played it before and nothing really happened. The tv turning on? It used to happen all the goddamn time at the Trap House. Plus, that house was haunted too.

Not as much as your childhood home, but you're willing to put it up there with it. As well as Corey's too, since he had recordings on the sounds that he used to hear.

All together, you think that this is a bad idea to try and play this game with your past. And combined with their past at the trap house? They all said that they weren't going to do anymore of the spirit stuff. Yet here they are, about to conjure a guy that sticks around until six in the morning.

Wow, you cannot wait to go home after this weekend. To find that not only is your own personal demon awake and kicking. But that it has more friends, and you're going to be screwed for the rest of your life.