i plan on it - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; you go with Colby to the Witches Forest, and while he falls asleep, you play a small game with Sam and Jake.

Warnings; FLUFF, a lot of it, you're welcome

Word Count; 1,649 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

The trip wasn't anywhere near this calm twenty minutes ago.

Twenty minutes ago, your boyfriend had gone missing into the woods for a good thirty minutes after Sam and Jake lost him in there. So, while you all were pacing around, trying to decipher what Colby had said before he ran off, you guys were practically goings nuts.

The only thing you guys could do was think over what he said. And that was, he saw a figure on the edge of the woods, near a path that's opposite of where you guys are staying in the tent.

Which was directly behind Sam and Jake, you know this because of when Colby caused that small scene when he fell out of his chair. Warning you and the guys of the shadow figure that he'd seen behind Sam.

After that, it was almost like a trance took over him. The way that he insisted over and over that he needed to go and find it. Follow it to wherever it ran off to.

It gave you chills. The wild look in his eyes, the way he bounced on his feet. Barely offering you any words as he hastily pressed a kiss to your forehead, before taking off with the guys.

Leaving you standing there with Corey, confused and worried as to what happened to your boyfriend.

Out of a nervous habit, you started to sing to yourself quietly, wrapping your arms around you as you stared at where they ran off to. Glancing behind you every now and then out of paranoia.

Then Sam and Jake came back without Colby. But you hadn't said a word about that, because you could feel Colby. You knew that he was safe, on his way back to the tent.

And in no time, he was back. He embraced you as he told them what he'd thought had happened. Freaking out Corey, and almost making all of you go to the cabin right then and there.

However, instead you all cleaned up and went inside of the tent instead.

Colby had curled himself up inside of a sleeping bag, and even offered you to join him in it. But you'd said that you'd rather be out of it instead. And just like that, you'd ended up with his head in your lap.

It started with the guys telling stories to help themselves feel better, and to entertain the audience. But when the camera was eventually shut off, and it was all you guys just sitting in the tent. The only light source that you guys have is the lantern, it got really quiet, really quick.

And Corey hadn't liked that.

Of course, your instinct solution came quickly, as you started to hum & occasionally sing to yourself.

It was enough for Corey to finally calm down, and find a way to fall asleep. In no time, he was out like a light.

Which simply left you, Colby, Jake and Sam.

"If you could describe your boyfriend in one lyric, what would it be?" Sam whispers to you.

You guys had gotten bored quickly, so you all resorted to playing a small game. Until any of you got tired enough to lay down and sleep.