Bad Guy - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Five long years ago, Colby saved her from her own collapsing mind. What he didn't know, was that five years later, he'd be the reason of her own demise.

Warnings; ANGST, PLOT TWIST, anD MENTION OF SUICIDE AT THE BEGINNING

(i don't go into detail at all, but it's mentioned for the first half of the imagine)

Word Count; 2,000 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Five years ago, today, you met your infamous best friend. The one that would lead you through life in a way that you never thought could happen ever again after your first best friend. The one that left life a little too early due to boy and the fact that she couldn't handle the bullying.

Said infamous best friend had found you that one gloomy school day in the middle of the year. Exactly a month later from when your friend best friend ended it all. It was raining, pouring in fact. As if the day wasn't bad enough, it had to add on a cliché. You'd have to walk home in that stormy weather all by yourself. With nothing but loud music to drown out your thoughts.

He'd found you one day in the cafeteria. What he was aiming for, you don't remember, and he never ended up telling you why. He had came over, taken a seat across from you. You'd hardly noticed he was there, your eyes had been glued on the outside window as you ever so vividly recalled events that you wish could get out of your mind.

He'd cleared his throat, you slowly blinked and turned to look at him with a blank expression. Expecting him to be one of the STUGO members, trying to get you to vote for them. It wouldn't be the first time they tried to get you to vote during lunch. No matter how hard they tried, you'd always pull yourself together just enough to tell them no, and then you were out like a light again.

He offered you a small, soft smile. There was no doubt he hadn't heard about the news a month prior. It was hard not to, since there had been an assembly about mental health, and the principal was so kind to call you out to offer you his condolences. Little did he know, that made it worse, and you were suddenly avoided like you'd give them the depression too.

"(Y/n), right?" He'd asked, waiting for an answer. He expected it to be verbal, but you hummed lightly, and turned back to the window. Your eyes had begun to follow water droplets that raced down the glass, "I'm Colby,"

No response, and normally after that, people would leave. But that boy had such a determination in him. He persisted; "Would you mind if Sam and I sat with you? All other tables are full, and it seems like you need someone to talk to."

A soft nod came from you, and Colby had drummed the table once or twice before setting his stuff down and going off to get his friend. The way he picked his words around you so carefully made you a little more interested in what he had to say. You turned from the window again, watching as the brown-haired boy went up to the blond one, pointing at the table. Sam had smiled and nodded, and offered you a thumbs up, before turning back to the lunch line.

Colby's food had already been sat down, which you hadn't noticed while you stared out the window. It was a couple of moments of them talking back and forth, as Sam grew serious, and then lightened up again. Then Colby finally made his way back over to the table, sliding into his chair and leaning on his hand.

"You want some of my lunch? I don't eat the apple slices," he looked up at you with raised eyebrows, "Don't have to of course, just thought since you didn't have a lunch—"