Forbidden - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "I know this is gonna go on the hold but could you do a Colby x reader where the reader is Elton's little sister (she stays at the trap house too) and he's super against her dating so Coly and her have been dating in secret for a year and Elton catches them and gets mad but eventually allows it."

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 2,149 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

"Could you go and get me a snack?" You ask, rolling over on your bed and giving your boyfriend a set of puppy eyes.

"Didn't you just eat?" Colby laughs as he turns to you, eyebrows raised.

He already knows the answer, of course you'd just eaten lunch. But who says you're full after eating a meal? Definitely not you, that's why you're asking him to go and grab you a snack in the first place.

"I have Chips Ahoy in my cupboard if Corey hasn't eaten them," you smile at him sweetly, as if that'll convince him to get up and grab them for you.

And just by the edge on his face, and how his eyes slowly drag over to the door as if he's contemplating how long it'll take him to get there. You know that you've already won, and he's going to get up and grab them for you either way. Just because he's a real sucker when it comes to you.

"Come on," you whine, "You can have some of my Doritos too! Can bring the whole damn cupboard up here if you want,"

He laughs, getting up for a moment and starting towards the door, until he turns around and makes a running start at you.

A squeal leaves your lips as you try to get away from him before he can fall on top of you. It doesn't work, and he ends up squishing your body underneath his, giving you a grin.

"What do I get?" he asks, moving your hair from your face.

"I just said snacks," you fake wheeze, "What else do you want from me?"

"A lovable girlfriend." He teases, and you lift your head to look at him.

"What? I'm lovable! I kiss you all the time." You protest, eyebrows drawing together as you wonder what he's on about.

Colby acts dramatic as he places his hand against his forehead, "You treat me as if I'm your servant. Getting you snacks all the time, and what do I get out of it?"

"Cuddles, kisses, me still dating you," you smile at him cheekily when he looks at you in shock, "Come on, babe! I'm hungry."

"You didn't even get me food when you Postmated," he frowns at you.

Placing your hands on his cheeks, you squeeze his face together, "You were asleep you big dummy. How would I know that you'd be waking up five minutes later?"

"Could've asked me," he puckers his lips for a kiss, making you laugh.

"And wake you from your beauty sleep? And what would Elton think anyway?" You raise your eyebrows at him, but lean up to give him a kiss, and he meets you halfway.

Colby shrugs, "It would've been worth it."

"You were up until four in the morning at that abandoned place with Sam," you fall back onto the bed, and he doesn't make an effort to get off of you just yet, "Sleep is essential."