midnight - Aryia

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, ilguna.

Summary; ' can I get an aryia one where he's in love with reader but he doesn't realize it yet and one day he scrolling through YouTube and finds a video that says "aryia being in love with [y/n] for 7 minutes straight" and it just a compilation of moments from everyones videos that he watches and so he decides to tell reader how he feels and she feels the same??? '

Warnings; swearing, fluff

Word Count; 1.4k

——

Sometimes, you're just awake at midnight for absolutely no reason, besides the fact that your body hates you. Aryia wishes that this wasn't the case, because he would very much like to sleep, and not feel like ass in the morning. He has things to do, other than sit around the house. Or sleep until noon, again.

He's tried everything in the book by now. Counting sheep, singing songs in his head, pretending to write a useless story. Going over memories, thinking of what can happen tomorrow if he does sleep. He's laid in silence, he tried the tv, then music and then rain sounds.

But his brain isn't letting it happen. It wants him to be awake. Even though his eyes don't feel the same, and he struggles to keep them open for a little while, and then he'll be awake like two seconds later. It's disgusting, but at this point, Aryia is starting to wonder if warm milk will be the cure.

Flipping over again, he stares at the wall, frowning. If he could even get an hour of sleep, it would be better than nothing. He's got music to make tomorrow, help some of his friends film their videos. It's the middle of the night for fuck's sake, there's nothing really to do right now.

The worst part is, is that he knows that there won't be a moment of peace in the house later. With you, Kevin, Cassie and Reggie around, it'll be miserable. There's always music playing, laughter. It's not like you guys purposely try to be loud, but it'll be impossible to sleep through.

Sighing, Aryia finally leans over to grab his phone. There's no point of staying off of it now. He's already awake enough to make it impossible to sleep. The first app he goes to is Twitter, saying something along the lines of 'can't sleep, send me fan art and videos'.

It's late, he doesn't expect much, but he does get some feedback. He scrolls through, liking and retweeting some of the art. Occasionally he'll comment on the ones that absolutely blow his mind. Next are the edits, which get the likes but not as much attention as the art.

Eventually, people start sending YouTube videos. Most of them are covers of his songs, so he'll check those out. Every time he taps on a link, he hopes that their voices will be enough to get them to fall asleep, but they aren't. It doesn't stop him from enjoying the music though. Hearing people make covers of his songs is flattering, a very special feeling in his heart.

Aryia scrolls and taps onto the next video, expecting this to be another cover. But it isn't until the video has loaded, when he realizes that the thumbnail had you in it. And then the title of the video loads.

'Aryia being in love with (Y/n) for seven minutes'.

At first, he's surprised that a fan would send something like this to him. Considering that he's going through and liking almost everything, you'd think they would have seen that. But the fans can be quite ballsy.

But then it sinks into annoyance, because the last thing he would want is for you guys to start shipping him and you together. Sure, Aryia and you are close, but you're like that with everyone. It's not like Aryia has been receiving any special treatment.