over me - Sam Golbach

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; 'Hi! I just wanted to say that your stories are amazing, and I have a request in mind if possible. So, you met Sam, Colby, Matt, and Elton while they were exploring the Enchanted Forest with 'you' in there? And then you began to hang out with them and the rest of the trap house and you realize your falling for Sam, but then there's Katrina who's dating him, and you can decide how that ends. But if it's a happy ending please don't Kat go crazy mad- sad ending's also fine Thanks'

Warnings; swearing, sad

Word Count; 1.6k

GENDER NEUTRAL FOR THE BOYS OF THE FANDOM

——

When you first met the boys, it wasn't originally your plan. You'd more or less had been in the Enchanted Forest on your own, walking through it just to clear your head. And as creepy as it sounds, it definitely was, but it worked. You were too caught up in whatever sounds the forest was making to be stressing over whatever it was.

Sticks breaking, trees moving with no wind, and the endless amount of voices and flashlights. You're sure that there were a ton of people out there with you. Most of them being guys, which could have ended in a couple of ways had you come across any of them.

Unluckily enough for you, you did stumble upon the boys. And you hadn't even realized that they were in front of you until you focused your eyes a little better. You remember quite distinctly that they were terrified of you.

You hadn't even acknowledged they were there, you were just walking towards them. Off in your own little daydream, and to them it looked like you were staring at them the entire time. But your eyes were wandering from the path, to the forest, to the house. You honestly hadn't seen them, even with all the flashlights they had.

Maybe it's because of how quiet they'd gotten when you got close. All the other groups seemed to have gotten louder, like they're trying to make it known that they're there. So you don't go over next to them and creep them out or whatever.

Never worked, you just took a different path around them. The amount of times of people shouting 'there's another path?!' you've heard is quite possibly over fifty. You walk around out here a lot. Which now thinking about it, it probably means you need a different hobby.

Why is hiking acceptable in the day, but when you go out and walk around at night it means that you're up to no good? It's stupid and that's why people have been afraid of you. The tables have turned, haven't they?

Anyway, you came around eventually, stopping in front of them for a good second before laughing. The fact that they were genuinely afraid of some person walking by is a little ridiculous. There's four of them and one of you. Of course, you could have been armed, but still. Four of them, one you.

They had been too shocked to start laughing with you, maybe even a little more weirded out because of it. You quickly told them that you hadn't seen them and apologized. Explaining that you had just been out for a walk to clear your head.

You were about to continue on your way, but then they stopped you. Asked if you knew your way around the forest well and you kinda shrugged. Told them that you'd been there plenty of times but all of them have come up with nothing. If they're looking for the supernatural, it won't be so easy to catch.

Plus they're on the Cobb Estate, they're not really in the ritual tunnel. You told them that if they want to explore anything, that they should do that next. Told them to do it when it's pitch black out for maximum effect, and just listen to the sounds echoing back at them. None of which they made.