Bullshit - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "if you're still taking requests, could you do one where you're Colby's best girl friend (like you're incredibly close) & he's gone for a month, so you & Brennen start hanging out. While you're hanging out with Brennen you accidentally let it slip you have feelings for Colby, so Brennen comes up with an idea to prank Colby so when Colby gets back he thinks you & Brennen are dating AND IS PISSED & after you tell him it's a prank confesses his feelings for you? Sorry that was long"

Warnings; angst, swearing, fluff

Word Count; 2,420 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

Honestly, never in your couple years of doing YouTube, did you ever think that you'd be making a video with Brennen Taylor. Much less making a video to prank your best friend, Colby Brock.

First off, they were pretty notorious on Vine, which is one of the reasons why they have a following like they do. And they're pretty popular when it comes to knowing people, such as the famous David Dobrik.

Although, you know David at this point too. But if you'd told yourself that two years ago, you would've laughed in your own face and brushed it off. That's how crazy the idea was to you.

Hell, you didn't think you'd even get past a hundred thousand, yet here you stand with a little over a million. A dream that you've had since the very beginning.

"I'm not going to kiss you," you tell Brennen for the hundredth time, and he gives you a look.

"Come on! It'll sell it," he grins.

You deadpan, giving him a serious look, which he does right back at you, trying to convince you to just give in.

He must not have a lot of trouble with stubborn girls like this, because he was a little surprised when you'd said no originally.

"Let's bargain," you start, checking your phone to make sure that Colby hasn't texted just yet. When you see that he hasn't told you he's on his way, you look back at Brennen.

His eyebrows are raised, "I'm listening."

"I know you only want to kiss me—" you start, and Brennen jumps up, laughing already.

"Bullshit!"

You continue, "—however you need to take me out on a date before we get to the kissing stage,"

Brennen's still laughing by the time he sits down on the couch again, "You're such a bitch."

"Hey!" you point your finger at him, giving him a look, "You're the one that keeps telling me to kiss you!"

"They're jokes!" He tries to defend himself.

"They're jokes," you mock, "Stop lying to yourself—"

Brennen proceeds to cut you off again, "I'm not lying!"

"Can I finish?" you ask calmly, and he sighs, running a hand through his hair slightly. With no answer, you continue, "I'll kiss next to your lips."

"Right here?" Brennen taps the corner of his mouth, and you nod, "I can deal with that."

"You turn your fuckin' head and I'll beat you ass," you threaten, and he laughs.