Forgive Me Friend - Jake Webber

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Forgive Me Friend by Smith & Thell

Warnings; swearing, angst

Word Count; 1,833 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

There are times, when your mind has a death hold on your throat. Staring you in the eyes as it tells you what to do. That either you do it or end up feeling guilty for as long as it takes until you do the thing.

This time around, your mind was far beyond its boundaries. It took a thought and ran with it, until you were chasing after it to the point where you'd tired yourself out from it.

And ultimately, thought about it over and over to the point where you couldn't stand it anymore. Where at night you were staring at the ceiling in yours and Jake's apartment.

Trying to convince yourself that this wasn't what you wanted. And that you should be giving it more time.

However, after all that chasing, you thought about it. Thoroughly enough to the point where you'd agreed with the thought. And that's one thing you never thought you'd ever be admitting.

For once, you agreed with your mind. Because of that, you're now in a state of misery and regret. Remorse for the stupid instinct you'd acted on so hastily.

That morning after you spent the entire night staring at the ceiling, you broke it to Jake. To say that he was displeased would be an understatement. He was more than just a little displeased, he was angry, confused and almost disgusted.

You know this because of the tone in his voice. The look of hatred in his eyes as you tried to give him your shit excuse that you'd came up with. Not the real one, which would've been smart to do.

No, instead you screwed up your chance of him trying to get you to back down for just a little bit. So that he could reassure you that all those points that you'd made that night, were bullshit. And completely and utterly useless and false.

Jake left the apartment after you broke up with him. Letting you collect your things while he wasn't there. Whether it was because he didn't want to watch you do it, or because he was going to cry, you really don't want to know. However, deep down inside you know it was the latter.

You would've cried too if Jake had came to you all of a sudden after two years of dating, and just called it quits for no good fucking reason.

What did you tell him exactly? That it was because of YouTube. That you two were far too busy to be together anymore, and that it would be best if you two went off on your own.

Two whole years.

With the breakup, came along the fact that you weren't really invited to hang out with the guys anymore. The only people that didn't really care, were the girls. Devyn, Katrina, Xepher and Cassie still treated you the same.

And even they tried to pry the real reason out of you. But out of fear that they'd go and tell Jake, you kept it to yourself. Stuck to your YouTube excuse, and they backed down after a while.

Of course, you still see the guys around all the time. Like at parties that are hosted by mutual friends, they're always there. As well as Jake, since he doesn't give a shit on whether or not you're going to be there or not.