daddy - Mikesdead

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; after leaving Mike in his bed after a one night stand, he's pretty frustrated at pizza night.

Warnings; swearing, kinda smut

Word Count; 1,266 words

Pronouns; Female

,

——-

It wasn't a mistake, far from of it in your opinion. However, you just wish it was better timing. Because had it been better timing, then you wouldn't be seeing Mike again for the second night in a row.

The first night was obviously last night. When you were invited to the same party that he was. Along with all the rest of your friends.

It's not like they dragged you along, you went willingly. Mainly because it's one of those parties that you can't just toss up. If you do, then you know you're missing out on some good shit.

It's like David Dobrik's parties. The ones he holds are the craziest ever, and although it wasn't his party last night, it felt like it.

A lot of crazy shit happened. That you never once in your lifetime had thought would happen.

First of all, you broke up with your boyfriend. After spending months in that stupid fucking relationship, you finally broke it off and screamed hallelujah because it felt that good.

Then, you'd found some girls that you could be friends with. Even after you guys exchanged numbers that night and split ways, they were messaging the group chat like crazy. All encouraging each other on shit to do.

Even this morning, up until now, it's blowing up like crazy from them talking about last night.

At the moment, it's nearly midnight.

Anyway, the third and final thing that you did, that you never thought you'd ever do... okay wait, in your defense, you never wanted to do it, drunk or not because you knew that it would hurt Xepher. After all she's been through, that was one of the last things you ever wanted to do.

With that thought in mind, you hooked up with Mike.

Listen, in your defense you were drunk off your mind because you'd thought it was one of those times to celebrate. No boyfriend, new friends and a party to accommodate it.

Mike was pretty out of his mind too. The second that you'd showed up out of nowhere, he was suddenly a little flirtier than he normally is around you. The same goes for you, since you thought it was a little bit of harmless flirting.

Obviously, it wasn't harmless.

About halfway into the party, it was decided that he'd take you back to his apartment or whatever. Since the guys weren't there—at the party with you guys. When you say that your friend group went, you mean your friend group went.

Even Xepher and Griffin were somewhere mixed in. Probably off in a certain section of the house so that they wouldn't have to run into Mike just yet. Because that would be an awkward encounter.

Anyway, you remember what happened last night pretty vividly. Which is a surprise, but after an event like that, it's bound to happen.

After it all, you hadn't gotten up and went home like you'd been begging yourself to do that night. Mainly because you were pretty dizzy after, and it just felt better to sleep in the bed.