not my baby - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Can you please do a fanfic where the reader gets pranked by Colby (or Colby does something to make her/them mad) and she gives him the silent treatment?" - anonymous

Warnings; swearing, mention of sex

Word Count; 1,541 words

,

——-

Today is one of those days where you'd rather be inside, chilling with your boyfriend, instead of going to the outside world and doing actual work. But you don't always get what you want. And right now, you don't want to go to that photoshoot that you forgot to reschedule for this exact reason.

You knew this day was coming, that you'd want to sit back and do nothing for a day. It's not like it has been a stressful week, but there are times when you just know that you're not going to want to work. It's a weird thing you have, and when you feel it coming, you clear the day, reschedule for another day, and just literally do nothing productive.

Colby has seen you on those days. And you're not sure whether or not he loves it, or if he hates it. Either way, the looks he'll give you when you tell him that you can feel the lazy day coming, is quite funny. And sometimes when you tell him ahead of time, he'll just cancel his stuff too. Deciding that it would be a perfect day to just sit around with you. Watch movies and eat ice cream.

Most of the time, he still has to go and do whatever it is that he's doing. Which you're cool with, not everyone can take a day off like you do. When you're so caught up on YouTube videos, you can afford the luxury.

Since today is a lazy day, you're sure that you're going to be less than thrilled about going out and getting your picture taken. After going through this much effort of getting your hair to listen to you today, you just hope that this turns out well. If the photos are bad today, and you have to go back another day to get them retaken, then you'll be a little bit mad.

Thankfully, Colby doesn't mind that you're getting ready in his apartment, rather than your own. If you were in your own, you're sure that you would've given up on getting ready. Since there's so many comfortable things in your own apartment, and Colby's is just... plain.

Holding up the curling iron, you sigh as you portion off some more hair, wrapping it around the iron and holding it in place. As you wait for it to curl, you take a look at the stuff inside of the bathroom, because it's pretty interesting.

How could his apartment be so bland out there, but it's genuinely decorated inside of here? Who the hell taught him how to decorate?

As you release your hair, your eyes land on the trash bin next to the toilet. Which is supposed to be fairly boring, and maybe it's filled with tissues or something. It is, to a certain extent. But there's something laying on top of it all.

Your heart drops inside of your chest as you slowly set the iron back onto the counter. As you hold your hair back, you reach inside of the bin, making sure to be careful not to grab the end of it.

As you bring it up for you to look at, the sadness that overcomes you is overwhelming. You feel like crying already, as any other sane girlfriend would feel when they see something like this.

A pregnancy test. And it's sure as hell not from you.

You'd know if you took the test, you'd have to physically do it. So that means some other girl was obviously here, taking a test in your boyfriends apartment. Who would do that? It's not Katrina or Devyn or something because they wouldn't do some shit like that. Plus, what kind of maniac takes a pregnancy test in their friends house?