tarot cards - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' Can you write one where the squad meets Colby girlfriend and is surprised by her cause she like the same height as him or a little shorter and has bubblegum pink hair and the squad asks them both where they met and she explains that she does tarot readings and is a witchy person and everyone is surprised cause she doesn't look like that type of person and then ask her to do some readings there and it's just really sweet and fluffy please '

Warnings; swearing, FLUFF

Word Count; 1.6k

GENDER NEUTRAL FOR THE BOYS OF THE FANDOM

——

You've been seeing Colby behind the scenes, where his friends can't see you and get their hopes up. They always get their hopes up when he brings a girl near them to see and hang out with. Only to find out that she's not the one for him under some unfortunate circumstances. They don't sabotage, it's like the girls do it every single time.

Colby is very careful when it comes to avoiding the fans with who he's dating. He's done it many times before you, and none of the fans had caught on. He plays a good role, pretending to be single and all. Everyone will still make the same jokes about him being single and lonely forever, and it'll carry on to the others.

However the girls will seem completely happy in the relationship with Colby. They'll be like two peas in a pod, no fighting, getting along with friends and all. And then the next time that they're around each other, it's no longer that same case. His friends have told him that he just found a bad apple, but it takes one to ruin the whole bunch.

Maybe he's unconsciously doing it to himself every single time. He'll think that the break up is coming, distance himself to make it hit less. So he's not as attached, but it comes off like he doesn't care about them, and then it ruins it. But it can't be him every single time, the first couple of times it couldn't have been because he wasn't talking much.

"Do you think I'm distancing myself?" Colby asks.

"Not at all," you chirp, holding his hand tighter, "I won't let you anyway, nothing to worry about."

That's a relief.

He's introducing you to his friends now because you two have been dating for a little while. You've shown loyalty, and like you have no other plans. You're not going to use him and then leave—maybe that's what the others had done—you're going to stay until the very end of it. And that's because you have good faith on what's to happen in the future.

Partially because of the fact that you can do it yourself. Predicting the future, but it's a little less than that. You call it a generalization of what might happen, since fate is always changing, and there's never a time when it's set in stone until it's later. You've made a couple of mistakes when it comes to that. Planning for something that won't happen at all.

But if you play your cards right—ha ha—you and Colby will be together for a very long time. You haven't told Colby this just yet, because you're a little afraid of scaring him off. He might not be entirely ready for a committed relationship, but you are. It's not like you're lying to him, if he knows that you two will be together for a while, even married in a couple of years, then he'll feel like he needs to keep exploring.

You could tell him that you're going to be the love of his life, as you could tell any other guy. And they'll all worry the same, like if they commit too early, then they're not living their life how it's supposed to be. He'll feel like he needs to keep exploring, seeing other people and do more crazy shit.