all in your head (pt2) - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; " Anonymous asked: Hi! Your writing is absolutely amazing! Can you write one about Colby where Kat and Sam set you up? Like You've been friends with Kat and Colby saw you and thought you were cute so Sam and Kat try to get you together? Sorry if this doesn't make sense" - anon

Warnings; swearing, fluff

Word Count; 1,589 words

——

Of course, your wonderful sister hadn't let it go unnoticed. It only took a week and a half before she finally realized that you and Colby were a lot closer than anyone else that you'd met during your initial week in California.

You weren't back home for long, just long enough to collect your things. And then, you'd packed it all into a U-Haul van that you drove halfway across the country to get back to California.

Katrina was less than thrilled to know that you were driving across the country all by yourself. But you're a grown-up, she can't baby you even if she had a good reason to. Plus, it really isn't the first time you've moved that far by yourself.

Maybe it was because of the fact that there were plenty of dead zones on the way. Plus, you weren't necessarily sleeping when you should've been. Coffee was your best friend during the entire trip. What should've been at least a four-day trip, took you—in your eyes, you hadn't slept—one day.

You went to bed once, and you hardly slept then. Just too excited to get back to California with your sister. To hang out with your newfound friends, and especially Colby.

Attached at the hip is what everyone refers it as. Sometimes to your guys face, but mostly behind your backs. The bets that they're taking, they believe that it will only be a little while before you two are finally dating.

Sam says a week, but Katrina says at least two months. Apparently you're not capable of liking someone that quickly. You'd disagree if it weren't for the fact that she's right. You don't fall in love as quickly as everyone else does.

You have to really get to know a person to know whether or not they're worth being around for a while. The first good sign was when you'd agreed to move to California. Katrina was saying how it would at least take you a week to decide before you two had came back to the apartment.

However, with Colby involved in the planning, and what he'd said to you before you went on that plane, had decided it all. If Colby hadn't said anything, about teamwork, then the chances of you moving to California would've been a lot more slim.

The way they all look at you two is a little unnerving. Like a project, but in reality you two are human. Feelings will fall into lace Feelings will fall into place whether or not they have a hand in the action. And with rushing for something romantic to happen, it's all the more reason for you to not agree to anything.

On one hand, it's not really an agreement. But on the other hand, it is. But either way, you really don't feel anything romantic towards him, the more they push for it to happen. Like come on, you'll know whether or not you like him, without their help.

And so far, since that night—which you won't stop referencing, even if someone begged—you've decided that you'll be Colby's companion. As time goes on, you've seemed to recognize that Colby feels the exact same way.

And since Katrina, and Tara, and Devyn, and Cassie are so caught up in trying to hook you two up, you've been subjected to realizing the signs when someone likes you. And god fucking damn them to hell. Because if it weren't for them, then you wouldn't be worrying about it.