Robbery Prank - Sam Golbach

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Hello gorgeous! I had a request, and you can totally say no, but I was wondering if you'd do an imagine with Sam Golbach about him doing a prank and the reader gets hurt and he feels guilty"

Warnings; swearing, angst and a lil bit of fluff, also blood

Word Count; 1,869 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Today was probably one of the greatest days you've had in a while. Simply because of the fact that you were probably the most productive you've ever been in the last month.

You wish you could say that your boyfriend had taken part in the day, but he was busy with YouTube. And decided to stay home and film a video instead. Which is his deal, and you didn't really care anyway.

No offense to your lovely boyfriend Sam, but he probably would've found a way to drag you down. Whether that be from fucking around, or trying to get you to do something more fun, you don't know. And quite frankly, you're happy that you didn't have to put up with it for a day.

Sam can be mischievous at times, and you've learned that over the past couple of years. And you almost always know when he's up to something nowadays. Just by the look he gets on his face, and how he's so nonchalant.

The air will almost always be off around him.

Not to mention, at least one of the roommates are in on it too. So, there's two idiots in the house acting a little suspicious, instead of just one. Giving away someone's plans.

And it doesn't help that the prank war is raging on pretty strong right now. However, you haven't seen a real prank in a while. So, you're sure that it's all going to slowly calm down really quick. But then again, that's all fingers crossed.

It's happened before, because they got to let the dust settle a little bit before they even think of kicking it up. Especially if they want a genuine reaction, instead of someone being 'an Aaron'.

A common term that's been being passed around the house at the moment. And you're sure Aaron appreciates it a ton. No eye rolls when someone brings it up in front of him. And he most definitely doesn't wave his hand in the air, mutter an 'alright, I see how it is' and leave the room.

Not at all.

Anyway, everyone suspicious of everyone. But you haven't had the problem of getting pranked in a while. The last one that Sam had decided to pull on you was the cheating prank. And that didn't exactly go down as pretty as he thought it would.

Sam thought that it would be at least a little better than it was, and that you wouldn't completely confront him right there in the bedroom. Some random girl in his bed—which made it look like a one night stand—that actually looked somewhat naked.

You'd held the door open while you chewed him out, digging a hole right through his chest, and then proceeding to more or less consume him alive in that fit of rage. And then after that, you went right after the girl and; "Shame on you for getting with a guy that's already clearly taken. What kind of self esteem do you have for yourself?"

After you were done having your way at him, you told him that it wasn't going to work. And that hell would have to freeze over before you'd even think of dating a cheater. Or getting back with one.

Of course, Sam told you that it all was a prank. The girl was a friend of his that was visiting in town for the week.

Needless to say, that first impression wasn't the best on you. And you'd been really cold towards her for the rest of the week. Just because that's not something you want to come home to after a terrible ass day in the first place.