all an act... - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; "Hey, can u write an imagine about Colby and the reader hating each other but they act like they're a couple because it helps them with the views on their YouTube channel? Until one moment where they realise they have a thing for each other"

Warnings; swearing, angst

Word Count; 2,452 words

——

You've managed to completely fool all of your friends into thinking that you're dating one of the people you hate the most on the planet. And if that isn't impressive—or if anyone wants to call you a bad actress—you don't know what is.

The loathing started the day that you'd met him. Simply because of the fact that you two are complete, utter opposites. If you were to describe Colby Brock in one word, it would be fuckboy. An irrevocable description at this point.

You're sure that he wouldn't have something very nice to say to you either in return. He hardly does, especially when you're always calling him some word of hate out of malice.

Since you have such a hatred for boys like him, it turned into you pretending to even have the slightest bit of tolerance for him. Which was then taken for a misunderstanding for everyone around you.

It started with the fans, since they're always shipping people together. Katrina and Sam, Katrina and Colby, Sam and Colby... the list goes on. So it wasn't necessarily a surprise when you started to show up a lot when it came to the top three.

Until you hit number one. Managing to surpass Andrea. You're sure she's grateful for that, because if there's anything that's more annoying than Colby, it's getting harassed by fans to start dating someone. When it takes over your life, it takes over your life.

You played your act too well, because before you knew it, your own friends had betrayed you. Granted, you'd never told them about your annoyance for the boy, therefore making it worse.

Had you just expressed that you didn't like him, then Katrina and everyone else you know, wouldn't have even brought it up. Maybe just to annoy you a bit, but never past that point. Especially not to the point where they're setting up dates between you two.

You're weren't sure about Colby's opinion on the entire thing. Again, it was probably just an inconvenience to him when it came to getting girls. But besides that, he was smooth about the subject.

And then something good came out of it. Something that you'd never thought you'd find yourself saying. However, after you'd finally agreed to a "date" with him, he had ended up showing up.

Originally, you were expecting him now to, and in that case you'd just order yourself dinner, and go home after that. Since you had wanted to eat at the restaurant for a while, but always found yourself busy.

When Colby showed up, it was a sour surprise. But it was still in your favor. Because you had wanted to talk to him about the entire situation. And his opinion on the entire thing was a little annoying with how evasive he was being, but eventually he understood that you weren't going to beat around the bush.

You gladly pointed out the fact that both of your channels seemed to be flourishing because of the fans idea that you two would destined to be together. A little dramatic, but they seemed to be the body language experts here.

And Colby agreed, and since that's the exact and only reason why he showed up, you two made a shitty deal. It's more or less the Tana and Jake situation—since it's all for clout, which yours and Colby's relationship is purely for clout—and you both win in the end.