Not Funny - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

------

Summary; Colby pranks the Reader and she is not happy.

Warnings; 2 swearing.

Word Count; 1,234 words

Pronouns; female (i didn't even mean to)

——-

"What's up guys, it's Colby Brock," Colby greets, a grin on his face as he leans forward on the couch, "Welcome back to my channel,"

Prank fever is what you've been calling what's been going on in the house lately. One prank after another, all the roommates desperately trying to get their like goals, so they win the prank war.

Colby was doing well until Corey came along with murdering Devyn, and after that, he needed a way to catch up. Even if it was a little bit, it was better than nothing.

Of course, he'd exhausted the cheating pranks against everyone else. With Devyn, Katrina and with Sam against Kat. But the only person he hadn't done it against, was you.

You're weren't sure why, since everyone on his channel loved you—except for the occasional person—and it would be a perfect time to do it. Maybe it had been for the fact that he was afraid of what would happen.

Colby had grown balls of steel for once and decided to pull it against you. Though, he isn't sure how you're going to react to it. Since you two have been dating for a while—three years—and the thought of cheating has never crossed either of your minds.

Well, not your mind for sure. His, you weren't sure about, which was a perfect helping hand for Colby.

"Today, we are going to be doing the cheating prank against my wonderful girlfriend, (Y/n)," Colby says, looking over at Devyn, "With Corey's girlfriend,"

"Hi!" She says, waving at the camera with a smile.

"We've done a prank with Devyn before, and that was a cheating prank too," Colby says, laughing slightly, "We should probably stop doing this,"

"Yeah, I feel bad for (Y/n)," Devyn says, frowning for a moment, looking over at Colby, "And I'm a little scared for what she's going to do,"

"Why?" Colby asks, laughing slightly, "Are you calling her mean?"

"No, I'm just saying that she's scary,"

Colby didn't believe it, you're a total sweetheart, that's why he fell for you in the first place. Because of the kindness that you hold for others, and yourself. Some—Sam—would say that you're a good influence on everyone sometimes.

You manage to bring out the best in everyone.

"Anyway, (Y/n) is going to be here in ten minutes, since she's just getting back from hanging out with her friends. So, I'll see you guys then," Colby says, covering up the camera.

As you carefully park your car in the very crowded driveway, you begin to gather up your stuff from tonight. Which is mainly just a bunch of stuffed animals that you've gathered from the arcade.

You have one friend who's good at grabbing stuffed animals, and that's what she did for most of the night, seeing how many she could grab before it was too many. The answer is thirty, which had to be split between all three of you.