Damsel - Colby/Sam/Reader

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Hello! Can I request something similar to third piece? Where they go exploring with Elton and Corey and the reader/Sam/Colby sneak off but while they were going hide the reader trips and injures her leg? So the boys get like very protective all of a sudden?"

Warnings; fluff, swearing

Word Count; 1,463 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

The boys had invited you to go along with them this time, out of all the other chances you had to go with them, is because this abandoned exploration was going to be somewhere interesting. Something that they knew you'd have more of an interest in, rather than just an abandoned hospital.

Granted, those would probably have a lot more thins to look at, but how the hell are you supposed to say no to an amusement park? There are so many things you can do inside one of those, so, you said yes and after both Sam and Colby negotiated with Elton about it, you were allowed on the mall TFIL trip.

Corey would still be going along too; you'd just be joining the small group as a guest. Which had happened before with Heath and stuff. So, you know the drill when it comes to being a fifth wheel. Hell, at times you're sure you know what it's like to be a third wheel.

Of course, there's always the fact that Colby and Sam have to feel like that every now and then too. There's absolutely no way you guys can distribute attention equally. You've all tried, and it didn't always end the best ways too. In the end, it was kinda splitting you guys up. So, you guys dropped it, and then forgot about it all together just to make sure it was out of your minds.

Anyway, so after Elton approved the fact that you could go, you packed what you'd like to call the basics, versus what they'd call the basics. They grabbed a change of shirts, memory cards and an extra camera. While you snuck in a back of snacks for you all, sunscreen and some medical stuff in case any of you were to get hurt.

After that, you all headed off. And just as you expected on the car ride there, you heard Colby complaining about being hungry. Which earned an agreement between Sam and Elton. Not so much Corey because you watched him eat lunch before you all had gone out the door.

Of course, you fed them, and it was pretty obvious that's when Elton realized that you were an important asset to their team. Even if you haven't been going on trips like this for as long as they have, you still were smart enough to bring something they'd never thought to bring before.

When you'd all arrived, you insisted on getting a picture in the entrance because it was pretty cool, and that picture turned out to be good as well. After that, that's when things started to pick up a little bit.

"Hey hot lady," Colby leans against the counter for a bit, and you turn to look over your shoulder with the ugliest face you can manage.

Sam is the first to burst out laughing, while Colby's face completely collapses in on itself. A second later, he's laughing along with the other guys, and so are you.

"Not so pretty anymore," Corey comments, and Sam shrugs slightly.

"I don't know, I think that was pretty hot,"

"You just think she's hot in general," Elton says, making both Colby and Sam look up at him.

"True," Colby says, turning to look at you with a wink.