sweet dreams - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; " Hello! Could you write one about either Colby or Aryia where they all play Never Have I Ever at pizza night and someone says "never have I ever liked someone in this room" and the boy and reader both drink and then they end up kissing at one point?"

Warnings; swearing, fluff and stupidity

Word Count; 1,446 words

——

As per usual, pizza night is the night where shit goes down. As in dumb shit, because you all can't sit around Sam's living room without having to do something. Even if it's a dumb party game that teens still play nowadays, it's still fun as hell to do to pass the time.

Plus, it uncovers secrets that some people don't want to be uncovered. Most of the time, the person secretly wants it out. But they play it the way that they don't, because they're afraid of the reaction.

And that's how Never Have I Ever became a tradition to be played. Even if it's nearing the end of the night, and people want to go home, everyone has time for a round of Never Have I Ever. The few times that anyone misses the game, are the times that some stupidly hilarious shit is uncovered.

Therefore, no one really leaves before Never Have I Ever is played. Cause missing out on the chance of hearing someone tell the story on how they nearly got arrested, or got the wedgie of a lifetime, is worth it. It brings almost everyone to tears from laughing so hard.

And you all get to know each other even better. Even if you've known that person for your entire life, they still manage to dodge the best stories. And the thing is, is that if it's a story, then you have to tell it. But if it's not a story, then you don't have to worry about it. The secret out, but if the saying is vague enough, then not all of it is out for everyone to see.

The saying, as in whatever the person says they've never done. That's what you mean.

"Never have I ever kissed a guy..." Sam trails off, thinking about it for a moment.

"Are you... unsure?" Tara asks, "You don't know if you've kissed a guy?"

You take a drink, leaning back against the couch, "Sam's kissed Colby, let's not even lie."

Colby snorts, flipping you off. But the way Sam is looking, still unsure. And then how Sam oh so slowly turns to look at Colby to make sure, makes everyone start laughing.

"Have we?" Sam asks.

"Unless you kissed me in my sleep—" Colby starts to laugh, and Sam shakes his head, turning a little red.

And with that, all the girls take a drink of what they have on the table—except for Katrina, who has soda instead. No one is really bothered that a jab like that was taken. It's good to get a good portion of fingers down—or to get people drunk–it makes everyone more competitive to be the winner.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl," you say, holding up your three fingers.

The first one—that everyone lost except Katrina, by the way—was about drinking before 21. And you'd like to call bullshit on that one, as everyone else wanted to do. But Sam was there to vouch for her. That she's never drank anything.

What the fuck is she drinking when she goes out to parties, then? Water? Soda? Good fucking luck.

"Does your mom count?" Mike asks.

"Like my mom, or a mom in general?" you ask back, a couple of people laugh.

"No, like my mom." Mike says.