Better (Part One) Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Imagine Colby Brock breaking up with you because he found someone "better". But in reality she's worse that you, and only shows her "good side" when Colby's around.Everyone in his friend group hates her, and prefers that you were still with him."

Warnings; angst, a ton of swearing, and drinking

Word Count; 3,480 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

The only reason you'd agreed to move into that house with the rest of the roommates two years ago, was to help the boys pay the rent. Mainly Elton, since he'd have to deal with four delinquents that were just pulling themselves together.

Elton was smart to think of the fact that girls mature faster than men, because the guys were a complete wreck. Even though they'd all lived with someone else before. But it seemed as though throwing them into a big pot was a little too much.

You hadn't known anyone prior to moving in, except for Elton of course. He called you up the week before your lease ended on your apartment, and proposed an offer for you to move in with them.

From what you understood, was that it was going to be the five guys, and a girl. The girl dating one of the guys, so it was going to be a perfect number of rooms for everyone. However, what you didn't understand fully, was the fact that they'd be hooking you up with the smallest room.

That was only because you'd been called last. Basically to ensure the fact that they wouldn't fall behind on payments or anything. You'd had all your ducks lined up in a row the moment you'd moved to California.

Once again, it was a smart move on Elton.

The stuff you could fit into the room, you did. And then the rest got put into a storage unit to prevent you from overflowing your room. It was a cozy little place, and you found yourself with company most of the time. Which was Circa, she loved to hang around you.

Before moving into the house, you'd known Elton for maybe a year and a half. He was a family friend or something, and when he'd came around and offered your mom a chance to bring you to Cali for your new career, she agreed. Since she knew him like the back of her hand, and trusted him with not kidnapping you.

The very important part of this, is that you didn't know anyone in the house. However, as the first year everything settled, you slowly discovered your own little pattern, and suddenly it was as if you'd all known each other since forever.

You and Devyn grew to be best friends, and then when Katrina came around, she was also part of the group soon enough. Days where you three would just hang out became more prominent. And soon enough you guys were inseparable at times.

Corey appreciated the fact that you got along with his girlfriend. And Sam was glad that you and Devyn were there to distract Katrina when he couldn't. Since he was always filming something for his YouTube channel to try and catch up.

Aaron was hardly a hassle when it came to dealing with him. He'd barricaded himself into his section of the house—which was where Elton also was—and basically was producing peace throughout the house. Especially during the time that the Prank War raged on.

Then there was Colby, who was sticking to Sam. But that was understandable, since they'd known each other for nearly a decade. There were times during the first year when you'd felt bad over the fact that he'd spent most of the time in his room.