Koala - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Can you make a Colby imagine where you wake up in the middle of the night to colby cuddling you"

Warnings; none

Word Count; 803 words

Pronouns; Female/Male

——-

The day you had with Colby was probably the most eventful out of all the days you've spent with him lately.

You both have been getting a little more busy. One day after another, you found yourselves only seeing each other in the morning, maybe at lunch, and at night. Unless he was out of the state—or country for that matter.

First, it started with you hanging out with your friends a little bit more. And then you started to fit more videos into your schedule somehow. You aren't sure exactly, because it seemed like you're always doing something, even when you're not.

And then Colby started to take a couple more trips, doing some things that he shouldn't be doing. He'd come back all tired, but the very next day he'd be up and ready to film with Brennen or something.

It was like the two of you have been on this caffeine high, making it impossible for you and Colby to sit down together for more than five minutes. It isn't that it's sad—because you two are in fact being extremely productive—it's just that it's a bit annoying.

You want to see your boyfriend every day, and you do. But sometimes, you want to see him more than just in the morning when you two are getting ready, and then when it's time for bed and you're both crashing in bed. Hardly any words spoken to each other throughout the entire day.

However, since it was Saturday—you say was because it's now Sunday, at probably three in the morning—you and Colby had cleared everything out that was previously planned, and did everything that was possible to do on the planet.

Was a little too much money spent? Of course, but Colby promised that it would be a date like no other, and sometimes he really doesn't disappoint.

However, at the end of the day you two had worn yourselves out a lot more than you thought you would, and ended up in the bed at eleven at night. Your body couldn't take it anymore, after staying up at three in the morning every night for the past week.

You wish you could say that you're having a good nights sleep right now, without any interruptions, but it seemed as though that was going to be impossible for you to have.

Not only was the room sweltering hot because of the summer heat that's slowly getting hotter—Colby is wrapped around you like a Koala bear.

It's not like you can just pry his arms off of your body and go back to sleep, with the blankets thrown off your body and onto his. And then when you get cold you might take the blankets back because it's a hot-cold room.

One of his arms is under your left side, while the other is over your right side, hugging you to his body. It just so happens that one of his legs are also thrown over yours for good measure, just in case you thought you'd be able to wiggle yourself out of this one.

He looks so peaceful, unlike in the daytime when he's always stressing out about getting the videos up in time. There's not a time in the day where he doesn't say something about how he should be filming in that moment.

You always joke how David Dobrik left a lasting impression on him, but sometimes you don't think you're kidding.

Colby shifts slightly, his arm over your waist slowly lowering itself into a more comfortable position, and a sigh leaves him.

For a moment, you're sure that he's going to wake up, because that's his normal pattern for when he wakes up in the morning. A sigh, he stretches, and then his eyes open slowly, and he's hesitant to come back to earth.

It seems like you're right, because he stiffens up slightly, groaning and trying to disconnect himself from you slightly, "I'm sorry,"

"Why?" you whisper back, and he nearly jumps into space.

You giggle slightly at his reaction, and he closes his eyes again, chuckling to himself slightly before looking at you again.

"You just scared the shit out of me,"

You grin at him, wiggling out of his arms slightly and onto the old part of the bed, a sigh of relief comes out of you, and it's Colby's turn to laugh at you.

"Why did you do that earlier?"

"Because you live up to your koala dreams," you open your arms for him, and he goes over to you, resting his head on the top of your head.

"Oops," he mutters sleepily, and a second or two later, he's out like a light again.

Smiling to yourself, you close your eyes, starting to drift off again as well.