Hook Up Prank - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

------

Summary; Reader gets pranked, so they get him back :)

Warnings; Fluff?

Word Count; 764

Pronouns; Male/Female (Hinted towards feminine)

——-

"I just... don't know how to explain it, Colby," you stir your hands in the air, trying to conjure up words for the feeling you have right now. He did something... in your terms would be "unspeakable".

Colby is confused, clearly not understanding the fuss over the entire situation. A harmless prank, that he thought you wouldn't even bother caring about.

Flirting with you. Acting as if he's going to "hook up".

Like you wouldn't care, your ass. Of course, you care! Any person with two eyeballs would see that Colby is cute. Hell, even hot in some peoples eyes.

And he knows this too. He's not oblivious to that. Why would he be? He's admitted on so many videos on the shit he does in his private life.

He probably just thought you thought of him as a brother. Since you two have known each other for so long now— around four years —if you have voiced your feelings to him earlier then maybe this wouldn't be happening.

Then again, who wants to date someone you just met?

Colby. Brennen. Maybe even Jake.

"You can't do that to me, not again, please." You turn to look at him, and he rocks on his heels slowly.

"Okay...?"

You sigh out, deciding that saying just that isn't enough and he deserves an explanation. However, if you knew it would lead you to confess to him that you have a big ass crush on him, maybe you wouldn't have.

"Listen, Colby, you.." There's another sigh from you. It's just too frustrating to put into words.

Turning to him, you see he's still holding the camera, "Turn the camera off and put it down for a second."

You watch as he sets it down, clearly not turning it off, but at least you'll be able to look at him now without feeling like thousands of other eyes aren't on you. Which they will be, later on in the week.

Walking up to Colby, you place your hands on either side of his face, staring him in the eye, "Tell me, Colby, how do you feel?"

His face is a very light shade of red, but it isn't completely noticeable, you had to squint a little just to see that it's there, "Uh... honestly?"

"A little intimate, huh?" You ask, he nods slightly, not much because you have him trapped, "Alright, now let's take this a step further, don't move."

You move his arms around your waist, and then you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down slightly because of your height. Tilting your head, you angle your head so it looks like you're about to kiss.

"Now, tell me in words, honestly, how you feel." You whisper, trying to make your point come across clearly, and ass an extra measure, you keep flickering your eyes to his lips, then to his eyes.

He laughs nervously for a second, almost doing the same as you; "Like... I should–uhh– kiss..." there's a long pause before he says the last word, "you...?"

You begin to lean in, lip a millimeter from his, and right when you're close–when you're about to go in for it–you pull away, breaking away from his embrace and everything,

Colby Brock almost looks winded from what you did to him. Staring at you from a different light now. There's that edge in his eye, and you know you got him. Just by how he looks afterward, you've succeeded in making him feel like you did.

"That's what you just did to me. Colby, you now have the same problem as me!" You say cheerfully, but there's still that sadness and frustration that this all happened in the first place.

"Which is?" He asks, but he already knows the answer, and you know that very well. Just by the way that he's looking at you.

"You have a massive crush on me now, if you hadn't already," you say to him simply, but there's no smile. Only a straight face through the entire sentence.

"Yeah but..." He trails off, looking at the camera and wandering over to it, turning it off now, before looking at you again, "But that can be fixed..."

You hum, crossing your arms, "And how do you plan to do that?"

"Lock the door, and you'll find out," He says with a smirk.