Blessing - Sam Golbach

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Sam asks Colby's permission to date his sister; Reader.

Warnings; angst.

Word Count; 1,273 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

"Sam! I swear to the lord that if you try and—" you begin to yell, squirming away from the blonde.

"You'll what?" He asks, a huge grin across his face, as he's inches away from your sides.

"Kick you on the side of the head!" you point your finger at him, and there's this standoff for a second.

He stares at you, a smile on his face, but his eyes don't lose yours, as you watch his hands twitch out of your peripheral. On the other hand, you're deadpanned, trying not to smile back at him because you know that'll send him launching at you.

"What if I want you to?" He asks, his arms falling to his sides a little.

Your face scrunches up, "Then you're weird, you big weirdo,"

His face lights up again, and he throws himself at you, fingers connecting with your sides. Laughter bubbles out of you as you try to push him away with the little force you can muster up.

He's laughing too, since the sight of you trying to roll off the couch is funny. No matter how many times you go to turn and fall, he pulls you back onto the couch and continues his torture.

"Hey Sam—" Colby yells from down the hall.

Your laughter gets louder for a moment, trying to catch your breath before you yell; "Colby, help me! He's trying to—stop!"

Sam had successfully pulled you into a position where you couldn't move, and all you could do was suffer, "I'm what?"

"Don't, please—I'm crying, look at the tears go," you look at him, and he snorts, releasing you just as Colby comes into the living room.

After you roll off the couch and onto the floor, you wheeze, "Freedom!"

"You're being overdramatic," Sam rolls his eyes, but there's a small smile on his face. His eyes then pan over to Colby.

Colby seems to be a little distracted, as he leans against the doorframe, texting. When he notices the sudden silence, he looks up, "Are you down to go over to Brennen's in an hour?"

"Who're you talking to?" You ask, rolling onto your back and looking at your brother.

"Sam, obviously," Colby smiles, and you stick out your tongue, "Sorry, we have some important business to talk about,"

"Yeah right, y'all are probably gonna go play strip poker,"

After pushing yourself up, you give Sam the usual bro-handshake, before giving Colby a half-hug.

"Where you going?" Sam asks, a small frown on his face, "It's not like you can't sit here and wait,"

"I have my own business to take care of, selling cocaine isn't the easiest," You joke, "It'll be boring sitting here, I have better things to do."

Colby waves his hand in the air, "Goodbye, wicked witch of the west,"

"Goodbye you emo-lookin-ass," you smack his hand, before grabbing your stuff and leaving.