unwind - Sam Golbach

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' Yoooo, help your girl out and maybe could you write just a fluffy Sam imagine where the reader and him have a Star Wars marathon but they other trap boys keep bugging them '

Warnings; swearing, fluff

Word Count; 1.3k

——

The plan had originally started as a joke. Normally, you and Sam are far too busy to sit down and binge an entire movie series in one sitting. The chances of it happening in one is crazy. It would most likely have to be spread out, and even then it would take weeks to even complete it. By the time you get the series done with, you'll forget what happened in the beginning.

However, Sam had started to get more and more stressed. Things had started to crack down on him, and all he was starting to see was deadlines. He had to upload at this time, fill out paperwork, get edited videos back from Reggie, call this person, go grocery shopping, host another pizza night.

He wasn't slowing down, and it was beginning to get to the point where you'd see him once a week, on pizza night. And even then, he didn't seem as buzzed as usual. Tired, stressed out and not in a good mood sometimes. For the camera, he'd try to smile and look normal, but you're smarter than that, and he knows it too.

Because of Sam's need to constantly be working, he said no originally. Sam flat out told you, that there is no way he would be able to sit down and binge Star Wars with a peace of mind, with everything happening around him. So, you took it upon yourself to send all the videos that Reggie needs to edit, to him and told him to take his time.

Then, you went ahead and told Reggie to send the videos to you instead of Sam, so Sam wouldn't be able to say that he would need to proof watch all of it. After that, you went around to basically everyone and told them that no one is allowed to make plans with Sam. No going out to eat, no video ideas, they have each other, and that's enough.

For a minute, they thought you were being bossy, but as soon as you pointed out why you were doing it, they caved easily. Told you to make sure that he comes out as happy as he was before, and promised to try and keep out of your hair as much as possible. Of course, that only came after you threatened to beat them up if they even step foot in Sam's apartment.

Sam was clueless, he had no idea that you were arranging all of this. Much less paid attention long enough to notice that you were stocking his fridge and cupboards full of snack foods for the movie times. You were sure to get your favorites, as well as his own. It wouldn't be the healthiest, but you also saved up enough money to be able to order food for both you and Sam on the movie binge.

Basically, you're going to lock Sam in his own house with you. Just so the both of you can sit down and watch the entire Star Wars trilogy. No one would be leaving, and hopefully no one would be coming in either.

When you had revealed all of this to Sam, he was impressed, try to tell you that it was a nice try, until he realized that you were serious. He agreed shortly after, with little to no fight. And now, the both of you sit on the couch, watching the movies in the order that they came out. Rather than following the timeline.

Everyone who's a nerd has heard references to these movies before. So, when you two know that the scene is coming up, you'll turn to each other like dorks and quote it. Or you'll just sit around and call the plot twist just before it happens. Mostly, you do this to Sam to annoy him. It keeps him from getting too invested, and he always picks a fight with you after.

This doesn't mean that the both of you don't get into it though. At the most intense parts, you'll lean in and stare at the screen as if it's the most interesting thing you've seen in a while. You can't lie, the movies are pretty good.

"Who's the hottest?" you ask Sam.

"Leia, for sure." Sam tilts his head at the screen, and then he slowly looks at you, "You're gonna say Luke, aren't you?"

"Fuck you." you scowl at Sam playfully, and then you slowly smile, "Okay, I am."

"Casual."

"You said Leia!" you protest, and he laughs slightly, "It's not like Anakin is anything to be a fan over."

Sam puckers his lips, "You're right."

You stretch, before getting up and heading to the kitchen, "Want anything?"

"Soda, please and thank you. Also love you."

Without missing a beat; "Love you too."

You dig through the fridge for a moment, grabbing the cans as you set them onto the counter. You're also looking for snacks to go along with the food. It's not quite dinner time yet, but it's going to get around there soon.

A couple of knocks at the door makes you shut the fridge and head over. Sam watches curiously from the couch, and the second that the door is open, you nearly shut it. But, to make sure that the door doesn't open any further, you shove your foot behind the door.

"Hey!" Colby grins, going to push the door.

"Private event, dumbass." you tell him, "I told you, no one comes in, no one goes out. The second that you're in here, you're in here."

"What happened to the part where it's just me and you?" Sam asks from the couch.

Colby tilts his head.

"That too." you sigh, "You can't come in."

"What if I promise to be on my best behavior?"

"You've missed half the movies."

"And I buy the next round of food?" he asks.

You look behind yourself to Sam, and he nods a little bit, "I think that's fair."

Sighing again, you move your foot and allow Colby to come inside. He sets his keys and wallet down onto the counter, slipping off his shoes and heading towards an empty space on the couch.

"What gives, anyway?" you ask, going back to the counter to collect your drinks, "Also, Coke?"

"Yes, thank you." Colby looks over his shoulder, "I'm just bored. Sam and I normally hang."

"Explains why Sam can't keep it in his pants." you snicker slightly, handing Colby his soda, before plopping down next to Sam.

"Gross." Colby groans, but Sam laughs.

Sam shrugs slightly, "You're the one that wants to be here."

"And for the record," you point at Colby, "You're staying here until the movie is over. There's no leaving once you're here."

Colby doesn't seem to be too bothered, "Sounds good to me."

Colby ends up ordering food shortly after, and you're all getting into the movies again. Colby isn't being much of a distraction, and the three of you are having as much fun as you and Sam had as before.

It isn't an hour later, before there's more knocking. Slowly, you and Sam both look to Colby, and he's shrugging.

"I swear on my life that I didn't tell anyone else."

You raise your eyebrows, "I will make sure that your life ends if you did."

"Come in!" Sam yells, and the door opens.

It's Jake, and Tara.

"Two rules before you step in!" You tell them, neither of them move, "You come in, you stay in. You're not allowed to leave. No phones, you take this seriously, no filming. Also, you buy the next round of food."

Tara shrugs, "How are you liking Luke?"