Jealous - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Would you possibly do a Colby x reader where he gets jealous because the reader and sam are close friends? I love your trap house imagines so much!"

Warnings; fluff, a lil bit of angst

Word Count; 1,053 words

Pronouns; Female/Male (hinted at female)

——-

When you first met Colby it was quite possibly under the best circumstances you could've asked for. Which is one thing that you're glad that you ended up having go for you. Because if you had met Colby like you met your ex, then you're sure that this relationship wouldn't have lasted long.

You and your friends had been hanging around at the state fair for the day, trying to waste time until it was later in the night, so you guys could go home and start drinking and get the night kicked off. But until then, you guys were stuck at the fair.

Your friends had went off in different directions, leaving you to pick to go anyway. However, you decided that you'd much rather be alone for ten minutes than be surrounded by a couple of idiots that wanted to break the rules. Break the rules and you'd all get to go home sooner, no longer having to wait until closing time.

Each troublemaker of your group was paired with a much more responsible friend though, so they were going to be the dampeners on the fun. Why wait until it's started, if you can get it before it's even thought of?

So, you wanted around for a bit, looking at the rides that you were planning to get on with a couple of the others that you knew would want to get on a ride like that. And then you stumbled upon one of the rides, and the lady that was working it, pointed at you and asked if you were willing to get on to get the ride started.

You shrugged, said 'why not?' and got on the ride easily. She strapped you in next to who would be your future boyfriend, and you gripped the straps happily, smiling down at the ground as you slowly rose into the air.

"Oh, this is high," he'd muttered, swinging his feet slightly as he bit his lip, "Why did we agree to do this?"

"For Elton," the blond one had responded, chuckling nervously as he also stared at the ground below, and how the people seemed to get smaller and smaller the more you went up, "maybe that wasn't the brightest idea though,"

"No shit,"

You broke out a smile, laughing to yourself slightly at their friendly banter. But as soon as the ride started, your laughter didn't stop, but got louder as they started to yell, grunting every now and then when the ride would throw you from side to side.

It wasn't until the ride was over, where your stomach was hurting because of how hard you'd been laughing the entire time. They took notice at the bottom, looking at you with amused expressions because at least they entertained someone, even if it wasn't them.

"Was that you guys screaming?" a man with a beard popped up around the corner, eyebrows raised as he looked between the pair.

"Yeah, they heard the entire thing," the blond one motioned to you, and the man turned to you with a camera.

For a second, you cover your mouth out of insecurity for no reason, just not wanting to get your entire face inside of the shot. But as quickly as you put your hand up, you realize that the effort is useless.

"Hi," you laugh slightly, and they start to make their way off of the ride.

"I'm Colby," the brown haired one offered you his hand, and you shook it slightly.