Cute - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

------ 

Summary; Reader falls through the floor of an abandoned building. When she and Colby are reviewing the comments together, the viewers think cute together.

Warnings; Swearing

Word Count; 1,652 words

Pronouns; female

——-

"Hey, what's up you guys, it's Sam and Colby," Colby starts the video by doing that weird arm thing, and you snort to yourself.

"And tonight, we are going to be sneaking into an abandoned hospital," Sam smiles, "We're also joined by a guest,"

Waving your hand slightly, you smile at the camera, "I'm (Y/n),"

Colby laughs to himself, shaking his head, "(Y/n) is one of our friends from Vine, and I don't think they've been in one of our videos before,"

"No, I think so," you look at Colby with raised eyebrows, "I don't think it was an abandoned place, though,"

Sam's face lights up, "Oh yeah! It was the Bean Boozled thing."

It takes a second before both you and Colby are nodding in sync. After that, they pick up the video again and start to explain what you guys are going to be doing.

Of course, it's pretty simple, nothing too drastic like some of their other videos. They found a safe place without any security—not that it would be a problem anyway, you've done this before with friends—and so it would be easy to get in and out.

The only problem is, is that it's old. Not just a couple years, but at least two to three decades. You'd think that the boys would be a little smarter than this to go inside of a building that old, but apparently not.

You wouldn't, especially not if you're not sure if asbestos is inside. Which, it very well might be since it's not necessarily untouched, but it hasn't been worked on in a while.

Of course, other people go inside, that's what you guys are doing. Which is another reason why you're a little nervous to be going inside. You've seen what happened to them when they've come across what seemed to be other people.

Oh, yes. The very best part is, that it might be haunted. On top of it all, there are ghosts roaming around here. A happy thought, if anything.

They're not worried about that part, which is comforting, you guess. If they aren't worried about that, then there's no real reason for you to either.

"How are you feeling, (Y/n)?" Sam asks, glancing at you, "Having fun?"

"Sam, we're walking to an abandoned building, of course, I am—except for the fact that it's another mile but—yes, I am delighted,"

Colby laughs slightly, slinging his arm over your shoulder, "You scared?"

"I'll show you scared, when I start jumping out at you inside of the building," You threaten, a smile on your face.

"Whatever,"

--

When you all had arrived inside the building, the three of you were already wearing the XPLR masks because all of you refused to go inside without them. So, from the mutual agreement, you all put them on.

Sam hung back with the camera, which made Colby go in first, and you followed behind him, commenting on how bad it smelt even with the mask on. Colby agreed, but he didn't bother to complain about it.