More than a Friend - MikesDead

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Yo could I request a Mike's Dead imagine? Where you're at the Air bnb with everyone and you're a really good hider and Mike can't find you either so he gets nonchalantly worried but you tease him about it after Sam finds you and he just admits he was worried and idk tells you he likes you?

Warnings; angst i guess? funny moments

Word Count; 1,575 words

Pronouns; Female

,

This is my first time writing for Mike, so I'm sorry if it's not exactly correct

——-

You weren't really impressed when Sam approached you and asked if you wanted to participate in the hide and seek video. Especially since the first two times, something had come up last minute when you were already planning to appear in his videos.

However, you made sure to clear everything out so everyone from before knew that you were busy. And you simply took the challenge, because you were pretty sure that you could be one of the final people still hiding.

From the two videos previously, you saw that Sam can get a little cocky when it comes to finding people in his own apartment. So, when it was decided that he'd be renting a house instead, then you knew that upped your chances of possibly winning.

While Sam goes to stand outside, you stand in the living room with everyone else. The second that the door closes, everyone goes scrambling. And you watch as Colby hesitates for a whole second.

"I don't know—" Colby starts, and you point at the cabinet overhead.

He follows your finger up to the cabinet, and holds up his hand for a fist bump. You hit yours against him, before winking at him, "You're welcome. Need help getting up there?"

"This totally fucking sucks," Jake says, standing in the corner of the room as he watches you help find Colby a spot.

"Your fault," you shrug, standing next to Colby to make sure that he doesn't fall. Once he's gotten the door open, he hoists himself up there.

"Wanna come with?" Colby asks, raising his eyebrows as he looks at you down there.

You hesitate for a second, thinking that this is as good as it gets. But, you change your mind last second.

"Nah, I've got a place in mind, I'll shut the door behind you." you smirk at him, and he disappears inside of the cabinet. Letting you shut it for him, as you turn and look at Jake, "Watch this."

Jake watches you with interested eyes as you go to the little closet next to the couches. It's carpeted, and it has nothing in it. Not even spider webs, which shows just how nice it will be to hide in there.

"See ya later, loser." You snicker at him, closing the door behind you, and then you open it again to give Jake a look, "Tell anyone I'm in here, and I'll kill you."

As you get comfortable up against the wall, you pull up snapchat, making sure that flash isn't on as you show off where you are. After a small wave to the camera, you save the video and close it out altogether.

Closing your eyes, you rest your head against the wall to your left, deciding that you can afford to rest your eyes, since there's no way that he's going to think of going in here.