Colby Brock Blurb #6

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

A giggle leaves your lips as you roll onto Colby, straddling him. Then you press your palms to his shoulders as you push him against the bed. His head hits the pillow, and a slow smirk spreads over his face as he lifts his hips slightly to get comfortable.

His hand grips your thigh, the second his rings connect with your skin, goosebumps begin to form, just from how cold they are. He rubs the area slowly, watching your face closely for a reaction. Then both of his hands slowly begin to travel up your thighs, to your hips. Where he stops and squeezes.

"What's next?" His voice is low as he looks over your body hungrily.

Moving your hips slightly, that's enough for him to push his head back forcefully. A quiet groan leaves his lips as he squeezes his eyes shut. His hands press into your hips a little harder as you start to go faster.

Colby inhales through his teeth, and his eyes eyes open slightly.

You can't see it the way he does, but it's like a goddess is on top of him.

"Are we gonna take this further?" You ask, stopping. He breathes out, nodding.

"We have to now," he grins again, and you're laughing.