Warning - Trap House

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; The Trap House is down at Santa Monica Pier with Reader, and when a guy doesn't let go, extreme measures are taken.

Warnings; cat-calling, swearing, and mention of rape.

Word Count; 1,272 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

It wasn't often that you and the boys went out by yourselves. Someone was always busy when it came to making plans.

However, for once, you've managed to catch them all at a good time. How you did it? No one will know, especially you.

Corey is almost always out with Devyn during the day, doing things together. Which you aren't bothered about, but it makes it a little impossible to try and catch Corey at a time where he isn't doing anything.

Not to mention, when he doesn't have plans, he ends up feeling like he needs to just sit at home and take a break. Except if it's for filming, then he'll use that as vlog material, but he'll never go out of the house for that.

Aaron is also out with Tori, there's never a time when they're not. And then when he isn't, he's playing Fortnite, streaming or making a video. Also, the fact that he goes to the gym a lot, there's literallynever a good time.

Jake, Sam, and Colby are a little bit easier because they're more chill with their schedules.

Jake goes to his uni at night, so there's no reason to do it at that time. Plus, all of you guys reserve that time for settling down a little bit. Since you all stay up until the sunrise before deciding to sleep.

Sam and Colby are normally hanging out with Brennen, not very often, but they're always out for lunch with him when you try to catch them at a good time. Sam likes to brainstorm ideas and get his videos prepared, they have Sam and Colby things to do, it's a lot.

The only reasoning that you don't accept from Colby anymore, is that he needs his 'alone time'. Just because he spends a lot of time in his room anyway. So, when he says he just needs time alone, you call bullshit.

There have been times when everyone is sitting downstairs, and Colby will go up to grab something and disappear for the rest of the night.

You wish Devyn had been able to make it today, but she had anotherbirthday party to go to, and this time Corey chickened out because he'd been to the other two already. A third one was not on his bucket list.

At the moment, you're all strolling down Santa Monica Pier, just for the fun of it. Looking at the little stores that you're passing, threatening to throw each other over the side of the railing...

"Jake, get over here–!" You try to grab for him, but he hangs himself over the edge slightly.

"Dude, come on," Colby says, and for a second you think he's going to be on your side, but then he adds, "We know you won't do it anyway,"

"Colby!" you scold, and he starts laughing, shrugging his shoulders.

Jake holds his hands up long enough for him to nearly fall off, as he desperately grabs for the railing again. And then after that, you five are hauling him over the railing.

"Dumbass," Aaron laughs, shaking his head.

You guys start to head back from where you came; the little fair area at the beginning of the pier. None of you guys have gone on a ride just yet, but you all have been considering it the second you got here.

"I'm still saying we go on the roller coaster," Sam tries to reason, but Corey cuts him off.

"What if it breaks?" Corey looks around you guys, which gets a laugh out of a couple of you.

"It's not going to break," Aaron shakes his head.

"I don't know, with our luck..." you trail off.

"(Y/n), the house is haunted, not us," Colby laughs.

Your arm flies across them, to Corey, which makes him realize what he just said was stupid, "He doesn't count,"

"Oh yeah, whatever—"

"Hey, sweet cheeks! Why don't you give us a twirl?" A voice hollers, and you roll your eyes, thinking it's not for you, but for some other innocent girl on the pier.

"Hey!" He shouts tone a little different.

The guys don't seem to be bothered, they're all pointing at a couple of the rides, trying to pick the best one to go on. Aaron suggests the Ferris Wheel for a second, but they all decide against that a second later, even Aaron.

A hand grasps your shoulder painfully, spinning you around. At the speed you went, you nearly just fell over, but you managed to catch yourself last second.

"I was talking to you," the man growls.

A sick feeling sprouts up inside of you, this guy is utterly gross if he thinks he has a chance with you. Or even think he's remotely hot for that matter, he's nearly three times your age and smells like he just came from a bar.

"Get your hand off of me, jackass," you hiss, nails digging into his skin as you rip his hand off of you.

He yelps slightly, and that's when you see you've managed to draw blood. Good, maybe then he's learned his lesson.

You turn around, trying to get back to the boys, who have stopped momentarily to look at the nearest vendor. Only they would get distracted by the littlest things around them, completely ignoring something important.

You're two steps in when the guy grabs you again.

"Did I say you could go?" He asks, and a feeling bubbles up inside of you, and before you know it, you've turned towards him.

"I'm warning you, let go of me," You say calmly, he sneers.

"What're you going to do to me?" He asks.

Looking over your shoulder again, you see that the boys are still there. You've warned this guy once, and if he doesn't want to let go, then he'll have to deal with the others then.

It's also a little sad that no one has come to your rescue just yet, not just your friends, but people outside of this situation.

"Rape!" you scream, trying to rip your grip from him, "He's touching me!"

And just like that, a shit ton of eyes are on you, and you can feel the presence of your roommates right behind you.

The guy lets go of your hand easily, and you watch as Aaron steps in front of you, cracking his knuckles and towering over the guy.

"What did you do?" Aaron snarls.

"I-I don't know—" the man stutters out, but you watch as Corey gets closer, and you know that Corey is extremely scary when angry.

"Are you okay?" Colby asks, and you nod.

"Yeah, he just grabbed me is all, wouldn't let go," you say to him, still watching as Aaron gets in his face.

"If we see you around her ever again then we'll beat the shit out of you," Corey says, and the guy nods slowly before he basically runs off.

Aaron and Corey turn back to you, eyes wide as they start to ask you what happened, and that's when you explain the small story.

"Guess we can't leave you alone again," Aaron mutters.

"Yeah, (Y/n), aren't you supposed to be big and bad?" Jake jokes.

"I warned him," you shrug, "If you guys weren't here, then I probably would've shredded him to pieces."

"Great, we're protecting a murderer," Colby rubs his face, but he's laughing along with the other guys.

"Impressive how you guys didn't see me get dragged off anyway,"

"Listen," Sam says, and you laugh, "We were discussing the best flavor of ice cream, and why—"