set up - Colby Brock

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' Hiii idk if you do requests rn if not ignore this. I'm in a huge Christmas mood, it's my fav time of the year (and my birthday is on Christmas) so naturally I'm watching a lot of cheesy movies. And I can't help thinking about spending the Christmas times with Colby like the reader and him have a huge crush on each other and all their friends trying to get them together and it's all cute and cheesy 💖💖💖 '

Warnings; swearing, it gets confusing and im sorry

Word Count; 1,415 words

——

Hanging out with the group on Christmas is always an experience. The year before when all of you had grouped up in the trap house, it was a time to be alive. Your friends all have videos from what went down during that Christmas. And if that isn't self explanatory, then you have no clue what is.

The house was crowded with all the friends you guys have, as usual. And it didn't help that some friends of friends also attended the supposed to be little gathering. On top of that, alcohol was eventually brought into the house, causing more trouble than it did good. Whoever brought it must have thought that it was meant for a good time. But they really didn't know how much of a good time some of you guys could have with the drinks.

Aaron had gotten fed up of everything that was going on, and went and hid out in his room with his girlfriend. The both of them probably did the nasty, and no one wanted to go up there and invite them down when things had slowly calmed down for that exact reason. They just stayed upstairs for the rest of the day, and you're pretty sure that would have been for the best.

Corey and Devyn were the ones trying to stop most of the havoc that was being wreaked. Saving people from jumping off of the loft like an idiot, mattresses down the staircase. You're sure that there's more that you don't exactly remember–for the sole purpose of you trying to block out that day. Some things happened that you'd rather not dig up. Not now, not ever.

Sam and Colby were filming the entire thing, Jake was feeding into it. Always on the border of doing the dumb shit and filming it too. It was funny to watch him bounce back and forth. How Corey would think that he finally got Jake under control enough to move onto someone else but the truth would be that Jake was not even close to being controlled.

Jake probably has the most videos, besides you and Colby. Sam was mostly sitting back and watching everything happen. No matter where you were in the house, something was happening in the room you were in. And you were also involved in some way whether you liked it or not.

You don't remember who, because this is also a part of the memory that you're still trying to bury, but someone was dared to give you a lap dance. It might've been Aryia if you're being honest, he's the one that drank the most that night. And you only started drinking after that because of how traumatized you were. Whoever it was, was offended that you felt like that and almost harassed you for the rest of the night trying to make you let them try again. 'This time better'. They didn't get their chance, and you're happy that you didn't allow it to happen.

This time around for Christmas, no one has a house to host it at, besides Mike. And he said that doing it at his house is a big no-no. So, you all decided that a bnb would be the best bet anyway. You all could stay there for the night or something. Christmas would probably be easiest in a house rather than an apartment.

No tree was set up, so Katrina and Tara took it upon themselves to get their own tree. While allowing everyone else to go out shopping for some cheap ornaments and food for dinner. The guys basically went nuts with snacks, and you're glad that Devyn had volunteered to go with them. She actually got food that would be considered a meal.

And so far, Christmas has been a blast. A gaming system was bought so that all of you would be able to play mario kart. Taking turns and it evolved into a tournament at one point, which you somehow ended up winning. Everyone has been trying to beat your score, but so far no one has been able to get even remotely close to it.

You all have opened your gifts, and thankfully you all have your own personal boxes to put everything inside. Jake got Colby a candy thong, which immediately sparked a conversation on who would be the one eating it off of him. Not only did your face feel like it was on fire, but Colby was getting more and more red as time went on. It really didn't help when all of your friends had came to the conclusion that you would definitely do it.

Tara was mostly confused on how Jake knew his size, you just want to know why they chose you. You know that the girls of the group know that you have a crush on him, but as far as you know, the guys have absolutely no clue> So there shouldn't have been a reason for them to agree on it too.

Unless they're not up to anything good, which is a hundred percent possible. There's always something going on that you either know about immediately, or until it's too late. And it's not fun either way. Watching it all unfold with the knowledge that something bad is going to happen at the end of it. Or not knowing that something bad is going to happen until it's happened.

The shitty christmas music that was playing suddenly cuts out, and instead a different sort of beat replaces it. You pause the game of mario kart, earning complaints from Kevin, Xepher and Corey. But on the same token, they don't seem too bothered by it, and by the looks on their faces, you're going to get real embarrassed here in a second.

"I don't even want to listen to it, turn it off." you warn Katrina, who's grinning at you like an idiot.

It's a second before Mike's stupid voice comes on, and you sit there staring at him. Waiting for the bad part to happen, sitting and taking it for a good moment. But you regret it almost immediately when he starts to rap. It only gets worse when he starts talking about how you like Colby.

"Har-har." you roll your eyes, unpausing the game of mario kart, earning complaints from your competitors again, "You're so funny."

Colby doesn't seem to say anything, and he almost completely ignores it up until it's flipped around. His yelp fills the room, and he jumps off of the couch almost instantly. The laughter from the kitchen makes you sigh, watching out of the corner of your eye as Colby starts to yell at Sam in a low voice.

"You know, if this is your way of forcing us to get together, then you should really find a new hobby." you smile to yourself, glad that you're a step ahead for once. And you know that Colby is getting that same proud feeling.

"Come on, just get together already!" Tara groans, "you guys make more goo-goo eyes at each other than Reggie and Cassie do, it's nasty."

"Hey!" Reggie shouts, frowning, but Cassie is giggling beside him, unfazed.

"Have you actually ever considered the fact that her and I are already dating or did you skip that entire thought process?" Colby asks, coming back over to sit next to you.

"You blew the act." you shake your head at him, and he laughs, placing his arm around your waist as you continue to play the dumb video game.

"You two–?" Mike chokes, Katrina pauses the song that's still playing.

"I asked her out the day we got here, guys." Colby sighs, he's been pretty annoyed by how they've been acting, and you're pretty fed up with it too, but you're sure that you two would have enjoyed watching them try and set you up for a little longer.

"Fuck!" Jake suddenly yells, the second you get through the finish line in first place again.

"Yes!" You cheer, turning to Colby.

He offers you a big smile, and you lean over to cup his face, kissing him for a second, before you get up and stretch from sitting down for so long.

"I guess it's a relief." Sam says, shrugging as he goes back to messing with the gag gift that Reggie got for him.

"We wasted so much time." Jake complains.

"Not our fault that you're blind." you shrug, sitting back down next to Colby.