posers - Mikesdead

I'm not accepting requests on here. If you want to request then you can go to my blog on Tumblr, azurebrock.

Summary; ' i have a request for mike:) so basically what if him and fem!reader "hate" each other and basically let everyone know that they do but the two get seen talking/flirting at a party and the next day are seen cuddling on a couch? '

Warnings; swearing, FLUFF

Word Count; 2.1k

GENDER NEUTRAL FOR THE BOYS OF THE FANDOM

——

The best way to keep the fans off your back at the time was just to plainly act like you and Mike were the worst of enemies. And just to make sure that the act got to everyone else too, you made sure to act it out in front of your friends. Always picking a fight with Mike, since you seemed better at making sure that it looked like you two don't like each other.

You did a damn good job of it, and so does Mike at times. He bad mouths you as much as he can behind your back. Making it seem like he's trying to start rumors and shit, and he tells you everything first, so you'll know how to react when the girls come to you and bring it up. And they do it each and every time. If he's said something nasty about you, it always circles back.

It's most Devyn and Tara that are able to get it back to you so quickly. Xepher stopped caring about what happened with Mike a long time ago. Back when they broke up, she got over him. And it's almost like she likes you more now, because you and Mike have 'beef'. You're really going to feel horrible when it comes out that you and him have been teetering on the edge of dating for a while.

You two aren't together yet, and that's because as soon as you two make it official, that means that you'll want to hang out with each other more. Put each other on the instagram and snapchat stories, trying to show each other off. Show the dumb shit that you two do together. But it's impossible to do that, and to keep all of that from happening, you won't make it official.

You can't believe that your friends bought it so easily. At times, Mike's acting is so fucking bad that you're sure that you two will get caught. Because you two still hang out with each other with everyone else. You and Mike go to pizza night, purposely thirty minutes apart even if you show up at the same time. It's always you before Mike, but sometimes you'll switch it up and let him go first.

You always joke about crashing his car, telling him that it'll make it look more authentic. But he tells you that he's not going to pay for it, so he won't give you permission to go off and run it into a pole. Plus, it'll cost you more money to try and get it repaired, not to mention the other car. There's always the option of just keying his car, but again you'll have to repaint it.

Maybe you should look into that spray paint chalk to get. You and Mike will have to fake a big fight, so that you'll go off and ruin his car. That'll really sell it, because no one just goes and ruins a car with spray paint because they like the person. Unless it's a prank, and it really could be if you try hard enough.

In all honesty, you kinda just want to ruin his car for a prank. To see his real reaction to it, and all of your friends when they see it. They'll try to hold him back from punching you, but you'll know that he won't come after you. He'll be too shocked staring at the giant spray painted dick on his car to come after you.

Anyway, you and Mike manage to sell the fact that you two hate each other pretty well. Considering the fact that you two are on each other almost all the time. Sure, you can't hold hands and stuff around your friends, but that doesn't mean that you don't go out with him alone. Parties, staying at home, going out for dinner.