Threesome - Colby/Reader/Sam

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "Hello!! I absolutely love the rebrand/aesthetic! I was wondering if requests are still open if you could write a poly! s&c imagine where the reader pulls a cheating prank on the two of them w/ jake & Tara? Sorry if this is all over the place"

Warnings; angst, swearing, fluff

Word Count; 1,800 words

Pronouns; Female

,

WARNING; the title is deceiving

——-

"Where are we doing this again?" Tara asks, and you send her a smile over your shoulder.

"My apartment, for several reasons," your eyes then pan over to Jake, "We don't want Jake to be evicted. That's number one."

"Thanks," Jake says sarcastically, "I hardly doubt—"

You stop entirely, eyes locking with Jake's, "You don't know how loud they are on their own. So, having it done in your apartment. On top of that, there's probably going to be yelling. And maybe a fight will break out, I dunno,"

Tara laughs, and Jake sighs, throwing his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders as you guys start walking to the apartment again.

"Anyway, that and the fact that I don't think they're going to go looking for me in your apartment. So, that's also a factor that you have to think about."

"Fair enough," Tara says, "What's the plan?"

"Well, since you both agreed to this, it's going to be fun," you smile to yourself, and since your back is to them, they can't see the evilness that it actually holds, "Sam and Colby will be home in twenty minutes, the cameras are all set up already. All we need to do is get into position."

Jake laughs at that, "And what will that be?"

"We'll see when we get inside," you tell them, grabbing the apartment doorknob, opening it and motioning for them to go inside first.

Since you, Sam and Colby are all dating. There wasn't a need to get a separate apartment for all of you. Sam and Colby have the spare room to film in, and then the upstairs loft has two different desks for them to edit on.

You sit on the beanbag most of the time. Talking their ear off to annoy them and try to get them to spend time with you instead of editing. However, there's been talk recently about them getting an editor to do it for them.

So, more time for you.

The boys have played plenty of pranks on you, and never had you ever actually did something about it. Instead, you let them prank you over and over. And after all the jokes they've made about them having to go easier on you next time, they never did.

However, Colby did tell Sam that you'd get them back sometime. But since those pranking days are so far in the past, now's the perfect time to do it. They're not going to be suspicious at all, and they're going to think it's for real.

So, in reality, you have them to thank for this opportunity. For handing you a gold platter with perfect circumstances. They've really set themselves up for pranks like this, and it's all their fault.

On top of that, it was pretty easy to convince Jake and Tara to help you with the prank. They hardly even seemed to care about it, and they're mostly here because they're bored. Nothing else to do, so why not help a friend with a prank?