soft boy aesthetic - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "since requests are open, can you do one with colby where the reader is a youtuber and she turns colby into a soft boy for a video? Like how colby turned sam into an eboy. And colby can't stand it but he does it because it makes her happy and he just wants her to be happy?" - anonymous

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1,723 words

,

——-

"Hey guys, welcome back to the channel!" You start, turning to your boyfriend, who looks absolutely miserable as he looks over the items on the coffee table. The different articles of clothing that litters it is probably scaring him a little bit, "Today, I'm here with my fearful boyfriend, Colby Brock."

"Why?" he asks, motioning to the table, "Are you picking outfits for me or something?"

"Excited to get started, huh?" you tease, before laughing and shaking your head, "Nope,"

"Then why?"

You turn back to the camera, relaxing on the couch slightly as you cross your arms, "We all know that Colby is an e-boy—"

"God damn you, (Y/n)," Colby laughs, realizing what you're going to do now.

"If you didn't know that, then you're obviously out of your mind. Just take a look at him!" you grab Colby's arm, pulling him into view. The chains that hang from his pants clink together from the sudden jolt, "There's also this Tik Tok video from when they dressed him up as an e-girl."

You know that you're going to insert the video later, so after a small pause, you turn to look at Colby. He's glaring at you playfully, obviously not entertained by the fact that you're going to completely turn his look around. The fans will go nuts at the makeover, you know that for sure. This isn't your first rodeo when it comes to making your boyfriend look different.

"Are you ready to be a soft boy?"

"Do I look soft to you?" he asks.

You reach up, squishing his cheeks together with one hand. Again, he doesn't look amused over this. In fact, he looks like he's done with being around you today, already. And normally that takes a lot for him to finally pull the plug.

He's never tired of you. Until it comes to you changing his emo ass into something else. Last week it was a Skater Boy. So this week it just had to be a soft boy, especially after he mentioned that he'd never change into one. Jokes on him because he very clearly made a mistake by mentioning it.

Thinking that you wouldn't act on your word was also a bad idea on his part. Plus, when he said 'bet', he should've known that was his grave mistake. You might've let it pass if he hadn't said that. But if he wants to play bet, then you're willing to throw everything you got into making him look like an idiot.

Which isn't very hard to do most days. And today is one of those days.

"I don't know, you're pretty squishy most of the time," you mess up his hair a little bit, before turning back to the camera, "And since he's being a jerk about this, we're going to go get lunch with Sam and Jake after this."

"What?" Colby asks, and you grin at him cheekily.

"I was going to tell you when you were all dressed up. But now since you're being mean, I'm telling you now. So you can prepare for your impending doom."