freaking me out - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Colby forgot what it's like to love. so when he starts to feel the symptoms, he has to think about what they mean.

Warnings; uhh angst, and a lil bit of fluff (oopsie, i meant for it to be fluff lol)

Word Count; 1,219 words

Pronouns; Female

,

LOOSELY BASED ON THE SONG Freaking Me Out by Ava Max

—-

Colby hadn't known what to think of you, when you were first introduced to the friend group. To be quite honest, he thought you were going to be another clout chaser girl that tried to get with one of them.

However, it would soon turn out, that wasn't the case at all. If anything, you hadn't really wanted to be around them at all. But since Katrina had dragged you along to one of their 'bro nights'—as Katrina and Devyn called it—you just went along with it.

After the first time you showed up, you'd come every other time. Whether it was because you were busy, or just didn't want to go, he didn't know. Up until a couple of months when it came out that you'd stayed at home most of the time.

He didn't blame you then, and he doesn't blame you for it now.

Colby's friends can be a lot, especially when they're all hanging around each other, and they're all fueling into each other's dumbass energies. Which was most definitely happening each time you came over to hang out with them.

But after a while, you weren't skipping. And you were showing up to every single night they had at the trap house. Which eventually made you a part of the group, whether you liked it or not.

You started showing up in videos—much to your dismay, you were really afraid of what the fans would think of you. You were always one of the first people being invited to the party, even though most of the time you'd turn down the invitation.

Going out to lunch, or going on a shopping run, or just hanging out at the house. If everyone was coming over, then you were too.

Soon enough, you weren't getting dragged along by Katrina anymore.

And Katrina was quite proud of that. Colby would know, because Sam would convey the message to everyone else in the house. Even if he wasn't supposed to tell, and keep it to himself.

They were all very proud over the fact that they'd managed to leave a good impression on you. It might've taken a couple of tries, but they got it right eventually, and that's all that really mattered to them.

You're good company.

Because of you being introduced to the group, you got to get to know everyone a lot. Just from hanging out at the house every weekend, and then eventually the apartments when they'd all moved.

You were always such a ray of sunshine, and you took your time, making sure to get to know everyone well. What they do and don't like. Just so you wouldn't accidentally end up doing the thing, and making them hate you—as if anyone could ever.

You're so caring, and nice and... sometimes a complete opposite of what everyone in the group is.

When there was drama, you made sure that everyone was okay. Basically a shoulder to lean on, even to Colby sometimes. Whenever there was a problem, you were there for them.