Drunken Mess - Jake Webber

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Jake finally brings Reader to the party, and when he leaves them alone for a little too long, they entertain themselves.

Warnings; drinking

Word Count; 1,481 words

Pronouns; Female/Male

——-

There might've been a reason as to why Jake doesn't normally invite you to these sorts of things. But you're not sure what it is since you're here now.

He might be breaking one of his own rules to let you along just this one time. You know this one for sure because of the look he gave you when you asked.

You knew he had a plus one, which was an automatic given, you're sure if he didn't have that plus one, then you would've been left at home, per usual.

And it's not like you don't mind sitting at home, it's just the fact that he's always out at one of the parties that are going on. He never seems to think to ask if you can go, and so just this once, you felt like you had to go,

You're sure Jake didn't feel the same about that.

When you'd first arrived, the place wasn't that packed, but it was definitely getting there. However, it seems after you two entered, the owner of the house slapped a sign on the outside of the front door that says that they aren't accepting anyone else.

It's probably a joke, you watched the boys do the same thing back at the trap house with their parties. But they never meant it, and it's not like anyone will listen to it anyway.

The house is a little hot inside, but there's an even amount of people outside and inside. Guess if you get too cold, you go inside, and vice versa.

Jake has a right grip on your hand, as he carefully maneuvers you out of the way of some people who are coming at you guys. Like a bodyguard, but much nicer.

"Where we going first?" You ask once he pulls you off to the side.

"I'm going to go and talk to Griffin," he says, raising his eyebrows at you.

Griffin! You've met him a couple of times, he's extremely nice. Now it makes sense as to why he let you come this one time.

"Okay, I'll stay out here then?" You ask him slightly, and he nods.

Jake plants a kiss on your lips, and gives you a look when he pulls away, "Be safe, alright?"

"Wouldn't dream of it."

At first, the night was a little boring, and you had started to wish that you'd stay home like usual. Maybe then you would've been able to actually do something, besides play games on your phone and talk to the occasional person.

However, it started to pick up as soon as you realized that you had alcohol to 'cheer you up'. But it was more like you'd take a couple of drinks, and then after you'd probably be having the time of your life.

You waited until you were sure that Jake wasn't coming back, you expected him to only take a couple of minutes, but when nearly an hour passed, you said 'fuck it' and grabbed the nearest strong alcohol that you could see.

The thing is, is that you're not a lightweight by any sorts, after drinking with the guys every so often, you had become immune. However, each time you drink after a while of not having any, the same old burn hits your throat.