Pizza Night - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; LightenUpBrock. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; "I honestly love your little one shots so much! They're my favorite to read. Could you maybe do a little story with Colby based off his recent video? (Overnight in friends apartment) Basically you help him with the overnight and stay with him through the night in Sam's closet and it's super fluffy. If that seems like a sucky idea I'm sorry."

Warnings; swearing, very close smut

Word Count; 3,112 words

Pronouns; Female

,

I'm sorry that i turned your cute fluff piece into something smutty

——-

You sit behind the camera, tapping your fingers against your cheek as you watch Colby come into the apartment, keeping a serious face as he shuts the door behind him.

When he squints and leans over to look at the camera, you can't help but to giggle slightly by the look on his face, making him look to you instead with the same stupid face.

"You ruined it," he tells you, lightening up a little.

"Oops," you cover your mouth, and then he goes back to looking at the camera seriously.

"Have you ever wanted to stay in your best friends' apartment?" Colby starts, and you press your lips together in an effort to not laugh, "Without them knowing? Cause I sure have."

How Colby's able to keep a straight face while saying that is hilarious. You're not sure if you'd be able to do the same thing

"Tonight, during pizza night," Colby gives you a small glance to check up on you, and you give him a thumbs up in return, waiting eagerly, "Which happens every single week at Sam Golbach's house. I'm going to sneak into his closet—with the help of my girlfriend—and stay there, overnight."

"Woo!" you cheer, spinning around in the stool.

It suddenly tips over, and you're sent flying off of it, barely catching yourself on the floor. You're not fast enough to grab the stool, so it slams against the ground pretty loudly.

"You okay?" Colby asks.

"I'm fine, just a big dork," you laugh, and he chuckles himself.

You pick up the chair as he continues, "Hopefully he doesn't find me. But he might, this is a test right now to see if I can sneakily stay over night in my best friend's apartment without him noticing. But first! I have a big announcement."

Colby then goes on to promote the new merch, and you stand there with your arms crossed, watching as he makes a fool out of himself while he shows them off. You can only imagine the amount of pictures that people are going to take when he makes the dumb faces.

Not like his face is always dumb anyway, but it's an extra chance.

"Now we got that out of the way, we're going to find out if we can stay there without him seeing us." Colby says, covering the camera lenses.

After he turns off the camera, he turns to you with puppy eyes already. And that's when you know that he's going to ask you to hold the camera.

Already with your hand out, he hands it over with a grin, and you prepare it in your hands, "I don't know if I'm going to get the right angle."