Time - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Imagine breaking up with Colby because you hardly ever saw him. YouTube was taking over his life, and there seemed to be no room for you. Now he has to cope with the fact that he messed up. And he thinks about you, constantly. Everything he does is a way to get you off of his mind.

Warnings; sad angst, swearing, drinking, one night stand

Word Count; 2,749 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Colby didn't see the signs as well as he should've. Despite the fact that they were staring him in the eye every time an obstacle came in the way. He chose to overlook it, pushing it aside and promising to do it at a later date.

However, that was just his mistake. He needed to stop putting it aside, and just spend some time on it, Even if it were just a little bit of time, it would've given off the impression that yes, he was still interested. And no, he wasn't just ignoring it.

It came off as he was ignoring it. Not only to the person, but to the people around him too. Because instead of just taking some time, pushing back some dates and clearing out a couple of days, he let it all pile.

YouTube collab after another were starting to get at him. Photoshoots for his Instagram were getting closer. Plane flights and due dates were just inescapable in his eyes.

If he'd just taken at least a day or two to sort it out, telling everyone that it needed to be cancelled. That it would still happen, but it wouldn't be happening at that date.

Colby didn't tackle the problem like you'd wanted him to. And he can see that very clearly now, just by how you reacted one night when he came home.

To Colby, it looked like an honest mistake. Something that he didn't mean to do, and he'd thought that he told you that it would have to wait again. However, that wasn't the case.

At first, he didn't even know where you were when he'd first came into the apartment. But then it slowly dawned on him what was happening the more he walked into the apartment.

You two had just moved into your own apartment, as did the other guys after the Trap House was over, turning it into the "trap apartments".

The boxes that littered the floor freaked him out. And it didn't help any that as he got closer to your guys' bedroom, there were packed boxes.

He found you inside of the bedroom, throwing all of your clothes into the boxes. Separated by shirts, jeans, sweatshirts and other.

"What are you doing?" He'd asked, eyebrows drawn together as he leaned against the doorframe.

A sick feeling had started to bubble up inside of his stomach. His anxiety spiking through the roof when you didn't answer him instantly, and instead kept packing all of your stuff up.

You didn't leave him hanging though, as he'd done that night. Left you waiting at a restaurant for two hours because you two had agreed to a date night. Of course, he never showed up.

He never shows up.

"I can't do this anymore, Cole!" You'd finally snapped, throwing your shirts into the box aggressively as you turned to him, "I'm so sick and tired of being the second choice! I can't fucking do it anymore!"

Colby opened his mouth to say something, but eventually closed it because he didn't want to piss you off more than you already were. Though, that didn't last long, he couldn't stand there in silence as you packed your shit.