Little Pink House - Colby Brock

I am NOT taking requests on Wattpad, if you want to have a request done, you'll have to go to my Tumblr; Quinn-Imagines. This is just so I keep my priorities straight.

Summary; Reader wanders off during an abandoned neighborhood exploration. And Colby is NOT having it.

Warnings; swearing

Word Count; 1,444 words

Pronouns; Female

——-

Normally when you go on trips with the boys, it's because the fans demand that you be there. Sometimes they don't, but nowadays it seems as if every time they go to a place, you have to be there.

You don't mind it, really. In fact, it's flattering if anything, you really expected them to get old of you there. And some have, but it seems as if the majority of the fans don't think that you're annoying.

It has to be your reaction to certain things that make it so they want more of you. There's no way that isn't the answer to the question. Maybe it's what goes on between you and Colby, and how careful he is with you when it comes to abandoned places.

Or, maybe it's the banter that goes back and forth between you two. He'll say something, and an automatic switch will go off in you, and a witty remark has to come back.

Then again, it could just be the fact that you're a ray of sunshine, and most of the time you manage to be the comedic relief. Despite the fact that the guys are most likely to be that.

When tensions are high, you're always there to make sure that it doesn't stay like that for long. The fans like it yes, but some of them need a break on their emotions, even if it's for a couple of times.

Hell, there's been a couple of times when you were watching their videos and thought that it needed something to make it a little more lighthearted. However, you guess that's what you're here for.

But there's a little problem, that might be driving the both of them nuts at the moment, and you're not there to help solve it, because you are the problem.

Somehow, in the little abandoned neighborhood, you three went to, you wandered off to go take a picture of a cool looking house for the guys to use as a thumbnail or something and you got lost.

Which means, that your boyfriend is probably losing his mind. And Sam is ultimately trying to calm him down for the life of all of you.

If you guys accidentally get caught, you're not sure what will happen. However, you do know that there is someone patrolling if you remember correctly. Or, Sam mentioned that there might be someone.

You just don't remember them saying that there has been a car explicitly. There very well might be, but you won't know until you're face to face with it, and that's bad but there's literally nothing you can do about it now.

The house you'd taken a picture of, is a little one-story house. Green roofing tiles—a bad color in general—that goes along with the faded pink paint. Then there's a little concrete path leading up to the door straight from the sidewalk.

Altogether it's a cute place that you found, and if it weren't for the roof colors, then you would wish to have one exactly like it. Though you haven't gone inside just yet, you're going to. And end up put off finding your boyfriend for a couple more minutes.

Naturally, there aren't any doors, but if you were to take a guess on what color they were, it was probably green with a peephole. There's a doorbell, though but it looks like it was broken long before it was abandoned.